Politics

Christmas Tree

Mind, the chances of these dweebs having got their methodology wrong enough that you or I could spot it is slim. There's probably a good reason for it. 

I fucking hope they've skewed horribly wrongly though on this metric. I'm desperate for this to go the right way

Just now, Renton said:

Everybody over 60 has already voted tory by post.

But look at the numbers. Are you telling me that 10% more old people as a minimum have decided to vote? The guy also mentions, perhaps a bit more alarmingly, that there has been a 10% shift in youth away from Labour. Hopefully that's to LD though. Decent shift in over 60s from Tory to Labour too. Idek what's going on now.

:lol:
My old man is 84, refuses to use a postal vote as “ I can gan to the poll perfectly fine”, is a lifelong Labour voter and refuses to use Johnson’s name, preferring “ that lying shithouse”. 

I’m calling in tomorrow to walk along with him to vote. :good:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Also voted Remain, was gobsmacked when the mackems voted Leave- “ Whey, they’ll lose Nissan and they’ve got nowt else gannin for them, Turkeys voting for Christmas, son.” 
:lol:

He’s mint when he’s going off on one. 

• Like 3

They should be fucking annihilated for this. And thanks to the Tories, they will be. That's the one silver lining at this point, the BBC getting curb stomped by the beast they've been kowtowing to.

By "this" I mean everything really.

I've been reading the comments on the guardian and the despair really is setting in. The few optimists seem delusional at best and the Tory trolls are digging in.

I really hope people aren't persuaded not to bother.. 

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Gloom here tbh, this shit is undeniable. The BBC is pro-Tory and partisan. I don't care whether they've been scared into it or theyre just a sack of cunts, but they're not impartial.

The US media isn't as dismal as this man.

Edited by Rayvin

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

By "this" I mean everything really.

I've been reading the comments on the guardian and the despair really is setting in. The few optimists seem delusional at best and the Tory trolls are digging in.

I really hope people aren't persuaded not to bother.. 

I still think it's all to play for. There's a chart knocking about that shows that the day before YouGov put their MRP out, the Tories was forecast to win a load more seats. One day earlier. It's that volatile and the momentum is with Labour. 

I've been through twitter but can't find the graph. 

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The shocker continues unabated. :lol:

That is fucking unbelievable even by the recent standards of Gloom’s employers 

• Haha 2

Thing is, it's well possible the tory qet a majority with say 41%, with BP falling to 3%. All the other parties support a second referendum as a minimum. So yet again, what kind of mandate is that for Brexit? Whatever happens the fault lines in this country will still be there and will inevitably get worse imo. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Thing is, it's well possible the tory qet a majority with say 41%, with BP falling to 3%. All the other parties support a second referendum as a minimum. So yet again, what kind of mandate is that for Brexit? Whatever happens the fault lines in this country will still be there and will inevitably get worse imo. 

There’s only really one way to settle it, and I’ve already sharpened all my “tools”.