I would add that his leadership exacerbated the whole Brexit problem by the way he dealt with it. Or didn’t deal with it 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What would it take to tempt him back? 

he's just what labour need but the cult will never accept him. 

One bloke moaning about how mines were shut down and local facilities.  Turns out he didnt vote.
Then another was just banging on about Brexit and how he didnt want Corbyn to be in because he wanted out.

• Sad 1

Not for the first time this week, more than a few stiff drinks are on the horizon.

@Rayvin, have you crashed yet or are you up for containing the autopsy? 

WOW, just when i figured there was no way for you guys to fuck it up again, you've elected this guy.....

joris_400x400.jpg

to a majority no less.:throw:

edit: sorry that comes off as a bit douchey, I am just shocked that this is how it has gone, good luck out there. I would suggest emigrating to Canada, but we have our own tribulations at the moment.

Edited by tooner

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Not for the first time this week, more than a few stiff drinks are on the horizon.

@Rayvin, have you crashed yet or are you up for containing the autopsy? 

Still here. Been watching all the right wing Tory boys infecting comment sections all over the place. One just told me that I had been humiliated and that he wanted to see that I would learn that not everything was the Tories fault, and that because the electorate had rejected it, my worldview was therefore wrong.

I have to say, from a position of almost total apathy, that little fuckwit might have returned the fire to my belly a bit...

Edited by Rayvin

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Still here. Been watching all the right wing Tory boys infecting comment sections all over the place. One just told me that I had been humiliated and that he wanted to see that I would learn that not everything was the Tories fault, and that because the electorate had rejected it, my worldview was therefore wrong.

I have to say, from a position of almost total apathy, that little fuckwit might have returned the fire to my belly a bit...

I shall howl at the moon with you, brother 

• Like 1

Corbyn actually looks relieved. What a fucking cunt he is. He’s basically enalbled a decade and a half of Tory rule 

44 minutes ago, tooner said:

WOW, just when i figured there was no way for you guys to fuck it up again, you've elected this guy.....

joris_400x400.jpg

to a majority no less.:throw:

edit: sorry that comes off as a bit douchey, I am just shocked that this is how it has gone, good luck out there. I would suggest emigrating to Canada, but we have our own tribulations at the moment.

Not as shocked as us mate. 
Its fucking devastating to realise the majority of our countrymen are selfish cunts. 

• Like 1