Politics

Christmas Tree

"ring of steel"  :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8409331/Statue-Scouts-founder-Lord-Baden-Powell-REMOVED-seafront.html

disappointed not to see some of the Gammon among my acquaintances not taking the opportunity to get themselves on to the mail online lead story, contrary to the threats they were making on Facebook this morning to protect to the death a statue of a widely rumoured paedo that's been there little more than a decade :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Farage leaving LBC with immediate effect. Has this thing just claimed its biggest scalp to date? 

Correction: this is the biggest scalp this thing has taken. 

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Jesus Christ. Can just imagine them doing various takes and picking the most sickeningly dramatic one to look at their most thoughtful

They must sit there and ask their agents “Who else is doing it?....I’m not interested if Julia has passed” :huff:

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

It's a Cold War Steve collage come to life.

I’ve just shown the current Mrs PL this pic & your comment.....seeing as the image contains the block of flats she lived in when I first met her she’s not very fuckin happy with you chummy :cuppa:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Farage leaving LBC with immediate effect. Has this thing just claimed its biggest scalp to date? 

Farage is only 56. 

Fucking hell, he’s only four years older than me.  

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Correction: this is the biggest scalp this thing has taken. 

:lol: Do they realise slavery was much more of a big deal quite a long time after the civil war too? 

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Never heard of them :lol: 

I’ve heard of antebellum having studied that period for for a-level but I have no idea who the fuck they are. 

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

This is fucking brutally cringeworthy. 

If they’d said “I take crack while the child minder buggers my 5 year old” I’d have felt less embarrassed for them

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2