Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, Asprilla said:

What a bunch of saddos you and the people who liked this post are

imagine ganging up on someone…

when you’re middle aged men…

on the fucking internet!!

:lol:

clearly all big successes 😎

If you post utter bollocks and then others point out that it’s utter bollocks, that’s not ganging up, it’s simply just pointing out it’s utter bollocks.

It’s more of a kindly act, trying to make you a better person and less prone to humiliation because of talking shit all the time.

I’m 63 btw

13 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

If you post utter bollocks and then others point out that it’s utter bollocks, that’s not ganging up, it’s simply just pointing out it’s utter bollocks.

It’s more of a kindly act, trying to make you a better person and less prone to humiliation because of talking shit all the time.

I’m 63 btw

I’m just pointing out their sad behaviour, it can’t be healthy for grown up men to act this way but I suppose certain football fans do think screaming obscenities at people from the safety of a crowd is normal

we’re all here to learn to so I appreciate your post

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Man who sets out to provoke a reaction from people surprised when a reaction is provoked from people.

there’s a difference between banter and just being a dick

what if my girl had left?

Nothing I’ve said here would have warranted starting shit about that

Just now, Asprilla said:

there’s a difference between banter and just being a dick

what if my girl had left?

Nothing I’ve said here would have warranted starting shit about that

I'm surprised that you, of all people, would say that.

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

Starting on someone’s private life is different

you never know what people are going through

More irony. Remember when you tried to take the moral high ground because I had covid? Anyway, if you don't like it, you know what to do. 

3 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Starting on someone’s private life is different

you never know what people are going through

You've thrown abuse around like confetti, you can't clutch your pearls because it's been returned robustly.

If you need a safe space, can I recommend Parler or somewhere like that?

You should take a glance at the abuse (personal and otherwise) that is thrown around here, you know what this place is about. It's words on a screen from strangers, if you're taking offence then you should step away. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

More irony. Remember when you tried to take the moral high ground because I had covid? Anyway, if you don't like it, you know what to do. 

No, you got personal because you felt you had the right to dictate what my choices should be about taking a vaccine

When you mentioned your dad’s situation I backed off cause that’s beyond internet banter

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

You've thrown abuse around like confetti, you can't clutch your pearls because it's been returned robustly.

If you need a safe space, can I recommend Parler or somewhere like that?

You should take a glance at the abuse (personal and otherwise) that is thrown around here, you know what this place is about. It's words on a screen from strangers, if you're taking offence then you should step away. 

Go back and look if you like, i respond to attacks not the other way round

I can handle it, carry on or stop, I’m just pointing out how sad it is

the next person may not be able to handle

it which is why in this age of mental health awareness I’m pointing it out

3 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

No, you got personal because you felt you had the right to dictate what my choices should be about taking a vaccine

When you mentioned your dad’s situation I backed off cause that’s beyond internet banter

My Dad's situation was actually on that very thread, just a page or two up. But you felt the need to bring my personal health into it, didn't you? Fair enough not knowing this but stop being a hypocrite. So has your girlfriend left you? Then I agree people should give you space. If not or you don't want to say, then you've a choice. Take it or fuck off. 

Asprilla, we’re cliquey as fuck. We get it and we like it this way. If you’re going to rejoin the forum after all these years to assume the vacant wind up merchant role, at least try and be funny with it. Your humourless attempts to play the contrarian are barely worth responding to. Bring back quiff tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

My Dad's situation was actually on that very thread, just a page or two up. But you felt the need to bring my personal health into it, didn't you? Fair enough not knowing this but stop being a hypocrite. So has your girlfriend left you? Then I agree people should give you space. If not or you don't want to say, then you've a choice. Take it or fuck off. 

I read that he was in hospital but not that he had Covid or that you’d caught it off him. I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I’d known

I wouldn’t have said anything about you having it either if you hadn’t gone on about me being a dick for not wanting to take a current vaccine

2 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Look lads, his imaginary girlfriend has left. Show some respect t

If by “girlfriend” you mean “wife” and by “has left” mean “hasn’t left” then yes you’re spot on 👍🏼😎

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Asprilla, we’re cliquey as fuck. We get it and we like it this way. If you’re going to rejoin the forum after all these years to assume the vacant wind up merchant role, at least try and be funny with it. Your humourless attempts to play the contrarian are barely worth responding to. Bring back quiff tbh

10 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I read that he was in hospital but not that he had Covid or that you’d caught it off him. I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I’d known

I wouldn’t have said anything about you having it either if you hadn’t gone on about me being a dick for not wanting to take a current vaccine

But I think you are a complete dick for not taking the current vaccine.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CENSOR ME? 

13 minutes ago, Ant said:

Everytime I open a thread that features you @Asprilla it's grim not entertaining or engaging, just contrary for the sake of it like you said you intended to do for bites, 

So off you fuck

That’ll have deflated his wife ……. erm I mean ego

• Haha 2