Politics

Christmas Tree

17 hours ago, Asprilla said:

it’s amazing what conversations can occur when you don’t feel the need to insult each other 

"what a bunch of saddos"

"what a sad little twat you are 😂"

"Do you have any other modes other than snarky bellend?"

"the well balanced adult "

:CT:I agree! You cockwobble.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Speaking about re-joining the forum after all these years - what happened to Happy Face? My ying needs a yang.

Really not sure what happened to HF, he is missed. I know he had a fair amount of family issues so hope he's okay. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Really not sure what happened to HF, he is missed. I know he had a fair amount of family issues so hope he's okay. 

Looks like he's deleted his twitter too, which is a shame. He used to take data into his basement and beat the shit out of it till it told the truth :D seemed a really good lad too..

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s a clever lad. Maybe at the stage in his career where he’s careful about what he says online. I hope that’s all there is to it. 

it's a shame he left the forum. his twitter account was always worth a read too 

• Like 2

i'd welcome back most of the old faces: mancmag, HF, chezgiven, catmag, barney, swwissmag, papa lazaru, sweetleftpeg, brock manson, peasepud, [not] leazesmag  - i wonder how many of them still lurk. show yourselves if you're reading this!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'd welcome back most of the old faces: mancmag, HF, chezgiven, catmag, barney, swwissmag, papa lazaru, sweetleftpeg, brock manson, peasepud, [not] leazesmag  - i wonder how many of them still lurk. show yourselves if you're reading this!

Old Skool. Oh, and Bridget. ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ant said:

Everytime I open a thread that features you @Asprilla it's grim not entertaining or engaging, just contrary for the sake of it like you said you intended to do for bites, 

So off you fuck

all he wanted to do was indulge in his beloved tedious contrarianism . mean thats what forums are for
  • Haha 7

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

Is Leazes still on Twitter and incrementing how many years he’s been a match goer annually? 

Hasn't tweeted since 2010 from what I've just seen. Unless Ant's been deleting his tweets. 

• Haha 3

Rory Stewart nails it here on Johnson and the conservative party. This disaster has been 20 to 30 years in the making.

Boris Johnson is a terrible prime minister and a worse human being.

But he is not a monster newly sprung from a rent between this world and the next. Twenty years have passed since the Conservative party first selected him as a candidate. Michael Howard and David Cameron made him a shadow minister, and Theresa May gave him the Foreign Office. Thirty years of celebrity made him famous for his mendacity, indifference to detail, poor administration, and inveterate betrayal of every personal commitment.

Yet, knowing this, the majority of Conservative MPs, and party members, still voted for him to be prime minister. He is not, therefore, an aberration, but a product of a system that will continue to produce terrible politicians long after he is gone.

MPs selected him because they would not risk the possibility of a smaller majority under a better leader. Winning mattered more than governing well. And the public often seems to share this indifference

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, but this is 3 years too late from Rory Stewart. If he really felt this way about Johnson he could have piped up at the time that he was marching towards No. 10.

He did stand against him iirc. But even by tory standards, he is weird looking. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, but this is 3 years too late from Rory Stewart. If he really felt this way about Johnson he could have piped up at the time that he was marching towards No. 10.

It’s timing though. Say it then and you’re just bitter and no fucker is listening. Although it does make you wonder why he joined the party in the first place because it’s not exactly a secret they’re a pack of cunts