Politics

Christmas Tree

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They know what's coming. This is the shift to "aye but come on, who didn't do this stuff?". So obvious and so cynical.

It's simply not true though, most people did obey the rules either because they thought it was the right thing to do, or because they had to (e.g. schools, hospital visits, work). That's why this has such cut through. Take yesterday's revelations of Johnson celebrating his birthday. What adult, other than an absolute baby man child with a massive ego, gives a shit about their birthday anyway? But for a child their birthday is the most important day in the year for them. Literally millions of kids missed out on their parties whilst this twat ignored the rules. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Renton said:

It's simply not true though, most people did obey the rules either because they thought it was the right thing to do, or because they had to (e.g. schools, hospital visits, work). That's why this has such cut through. Take yesterday's revelations of Johnson celebrating his birthday. What adult, other than an absolute baby man child with a massive ego, gives a shit about their birthday anyway? But for a child their birthday is the most important day in the year for them. Literally millions of kids missed out on their parties whilst this twat ignored the rules. 

FJ-GfU1XIAQV3QI?format=png&name=small

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Good old Nigella, although the thought of her Dad puts me right off the vinegar strokes. 

one of life’s great mysteries, how something like him could produce something like her

I think he shagged her mam. Glad to have cleared that one up ;) 

I think they’ve miscalculated again. They’re clearly trying to make their version of events fit what is currently in the public domain. They’ve done this all along and been shown to be liars at every turn. I think there’s more to come. 

• Haha 1

Lewis Goodall reckons Johnson has been told that "it's not good news". 

He was out for a jog this morning. Photos on the guardian. He's wearing a WORK SHIRT with a sweatshirt on top. I mean what the actual fuck is that. 

Has he slept in his work clothes or something? He's meant to represent this country and he must run past better dressed homeless people.

I'm confident Johnson is toast and I've got the popcorn out. There's apparently photographs that can't be explained away. This means Johnson will be getting a fixed penalty notice and will have lied to the commons as well as broken the law. If the report redacts these, they'll duly be leaked and that will be even worse for them. Bring it on. 🍿 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I'm confident Johnson is toast and I've got the popcorn out. There's apparently photographs that can't be explained away. This means Johnson will be getting a fixed penalty notice and will have lied to the commons as well as broken the law. If the report redacts these, they'll duly be leaked and that will be even worse for them. Bring it on. 🍿 

I hope one of the photos is him giving Sunak a lapdance.

• Haha 2

Big fancy dress. Johnson dressed as Popeye. Theresa Villiers as Olive Oil. Johnson bending her over on the dance floor and shouting "UCK UCK UCK I AMS WHAT I AMS" as he thrusts at her back end. 

In hindsight, this would need to be a video. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Top 2 choice to replace PARTYBOY as well. If you went to a parent night at your school and that was their teacher, you'd be worried. 

That’s the problem they’ve got, the cabinet are all so utterly shit and promoted way beyond their abilities the back benchers have a catch 22 (or catch 1922) who the fuck can take over and not make it even worse.

• Like 3

Baffled as to why a lot of my Labour Comrades™️ are making a massive fuss about Corbyn being denied the whip despite the fact he never voted with it anyway :lol: 

What a set of fucking idiots.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I think he shagged her mam. Glad to have cleared that one up ;) 

I think they’ve miscalculated again. They’re clearly trying to make their version of events fit what is currently in the public domain. They’ve done this all along and been shown to be liars at every turn. I think there’s more to come. 

It works though, that's the scary thing.

Trump showed how easy it is to say one thing , whilst the facts are published publically, and get away with it.

Like "the EU is going to let Turkey in"

"Our vaccination project is the fastest in the world"

"Everyone in ICU or dying of Covid is unvaccinated"

"Wages are rising at the fastest rate in history" 

"Refugees have to stop at the first "safe country" they enter, else they are illegal" (totally NOT whats outlined in the Geneva convention )

"Unemployment is at its lowest rate ever" (zero hour contract market etc).

and my personal favourite at the moment, after hitting Omnicron and having most of us vaccinated or previously infected - "Covid is as harmful as flu, we didnt need all these restrictions, they were disproportionate, we need to just live with it like we do flu"  (despite the fact we have a sterilising vaccine for flu and its seasonal, not 3 or 4 times a year).

Etc etc etc.

Edited by scoobos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

crystal clear 

Hopefully, he goes soon - before he gets a chance to start a conflict with Russia to divert attention and save his career.

Somehow, with less active soilders than the capacity of Wembley to defend us and Russia allegedly with 100,000 on the border of Ukraine - we might lose.
This following MORE fucking tory cuts while GDP soars year on year with Quantitative Easing backing it .

We dont need tanks, or infantry anymore apparently, we can just wage a cyber war instead... fuckin cummings and boris madness.

Edited by scoobos

Bit messy this from Starmer. Embarrassing how many Tories are prepared to stand behind and cheer for a bloke under police investigation though. 

How Johnson is gonna pair this pompous, bombastic performance with the meek little boy routine he'll have to do when he presents the Sue Gray report is beyond me. 

3 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Trump showed how easy it is to say one thing , whilst the facts are published publically, and get away with it.

"Refugees have to stop at the first "safe country" they enter, else they are illegal" (totally NOT whats outlined in the Geneva convention )

and my personal favourite at the moment, after hitting Omnicron and having most of us vaccinated or previously infected - "Covid is as harmful as flu, we didnt need all these restrictions, they were disproportionate, we need to just live with it like we do flu"  (despite the fact we have a sterilising vaccine for flu and its seasonal, not 3 or 4 times a year).

Etc etc etc.

I meant specifically around ‘partygate’ where it hasn’t worked. I think it’s mainly because it’s captured the public’s attention. Whereas a lot of stuff around politics etc just generally washes over people. Don’t disagree with your more general point though 

3 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Etc etc etc.

You're right but I still think he's snookered by lies now. 

Regardless, I really hope this is the last time I have to listen to this utter thundercunt at PMQ again. The fucking nerve of the fat cunt is frankly unbelievable, and the support he is getting from the back benches is sickening. 

• Like 1