Politics

Christmas Tree

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Nadine Dorries being crucified by Channel 4 right now. This is very funny. What an embarrassingmess she is. :lol:

And well done channel 4 exposing the Trump's behind the Savile lie. 

I’m shocked the Tories haven’t cast her adrift. She’s a fucking liability.

what’s Davidson saying? She’s one of the few Tories I have a modicum of respect for.

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Nadine Dorries being crucified by Channel 4 right now. This is very funny. What an embarrassingmess she is. :lol:

And well done channel 4 exposing the Trump's behind the Savile lie. 

:lol:

She went full 6yr-old at the end 

“ Well, that’s just what you say!”

How the fuck is she anywhere near Parliament ? 

I have the misfortune of being surrounded by fuckloads of Tories and the chat in the pub last night got onto Boris. Their only defence of him is “there’s no one better.” Out of 300+ MPs they can’t do better that that bumbling cunt?!

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

what’s Davidson saying? She’s one of the few Tories I have a modicum of respect for.

Basically what everyone with a shred of decency is saying- he’s a disgrace to himself, and the country. 
She got a bit emotional at the end. 

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

I’m shocked the Tories haven’t cast her adrift. She’s a fucking liability.

Wanting Johnson to resign, then started (genuinely) crying about what he has done to the country (not just the party). Worth seeking out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Wanting Johnson to resign, then started (genuinely) crying about what he has done to the country (not just the party). Worth seeking out.

Will give it a watch. Like I said I have respect for her, she’s comes across quite genuine.

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Make sure to watch Dorries getting eviscerated just beforehand, just for a contrast. 

Fuck me I’ve just watched both. I normally cannot stand Krishnan Guru-Murthy but he’s bang on the money here. Davidson by contrast is nothing but dignified. No wonder she walked away from that god fucking awful party

• Like 1

Davidson was a pretty canny politician tbf. Only things I could really think to fault her on (off-hand) was her attitude toward drug legislation and her penchant for typically Tory style PR stunt photo opportunities.

I'm glad she fucked off to the House of Lords and left that halfwit Douglas Ross in charge.

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Can't remember who said it, and paraphrasing, but someone said their hatred had for Johnson had changed from complete to visceral. I am beyond visceral now, not only for him but all his sycophant MPs. Blaming Savile on Starmer is really beyond the pale. What is wrong with this cunt? 

yoo hoo 👋

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Truss tests positive for covid immediately after sitting mask less in the chamber and in the 1922 meeting. :lol:

If you're waiting for a test result, would you not at least wear a mask. At least. 

It was illegal not to self isolate whilst awaiting a test result when I tested, 4 weeks ago. Has the law changed?

34 minutes ago, Renton said:

It was illegal not to self isolate whilst awaiting a test result when I tested, 4 weeks ago. Has the law changed?

You’d have to be human for it to be illegal. This is Liz Truss we’re talking about …. fucking lizard!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Paul Scully just on Newsnight now an absolute incoherent gibbering mess. 

Embarrassing that. Glad it's Emma Barnet on tonight cos she seems to hate this lot as much as the rest of us. Didn't let Scully get away with any of that shit there. 

• Like 1