Politics

Christmas Tree

Off the back of Peter Hitchens recent comments that 10 years of Starmer would make Boris' reign look like a golden era, I can't help but wonder what his late brother would have to say about the last 10 years of political events both here and across the pond.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

That was directed at Johnson, not you. Sorry if that wasn’t obvious 

TBF I think it's a while since the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom has browsed on here. He mightn't get the message.

58 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What are you on about now, assblaster? 

Peter is the brother of the late  Christopher Hitchens, who would be horrified of the rabbit hole his brother has gone down. Tbh i can't remember if Peter was always a dickhead, i had a lot of time for Christopher though. 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Peter is the brother of the late  Christopher Hitchens, who would be horrified of the rabbit hole his brother has gone down. Tbh i can't remember if Peter was always a dickhead, i had a lot of time for Christopher though. 

Peter’s always been one of those miserable Tory bastards who seems to hate the idea of anyone doing anything fun. Not kept up with him of late because I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than read his column tbh but I take it he’s gone full blown covidiot? 

Edited by Alex

I bet JRM is hated like. You can just imagine him swanning about, like a golf club in a black suit, thinking he owns the place. A cunt even by their standards. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Renton said:

I think he saw it coming decades ago. Could swear I can remember him describing his brother as "Extreme Christian, extreme conservative and a bit like a British Rush Limbaugh". 

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Say what you like about Nadine Dorries, but the woman knows the Irish. She knows what makes them tick. (I actually meant tick, we all know what makes them thick) 

Bit unfair to Ireland as a whole but entirely believable for Co. Mayo.