Politics

Christmas Tree

47 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Of course she understands what the rule of law is....she's just getting away with ignoring it. Until there's consequences for these fuckers nothing changes. Our method of democracy is too weak to withstand attacks like this,  so was the the US...

• Like 6

True, although I also think she is thick as pig shit. I'm fucking sick to death of these crib sheet answers they all respond with to literally any question, regardless of relevance. It's so fucking transparent and boringly predictable. Looking at the polls its not working anyway, but I guess they don't have anything else. Despicable cunts the lot of them. 

• Like 3

Cressida Dick has announced she's stepping down, just hours after stating she had absolutely no intention to leave. 

Have the found a photo of her at one of the parties? :lol:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Craig said:

Cressida Dick has announced she's stepping down, just hours after stating she had absolutely no intention to leave. 

Have the found a photo of her at one of the parties? :lol:

Good. The recent number of racist, sexist and criminal police officers being found is worrying. And her refusal to investigate partygate was just taking the piss 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

He's not wrong tbf

Keir Starmer accuses Stop the War coalition of siding with Nato’s enemies

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/feb/10/keir-starmer-says-stop-the-war-coalition-gives-help-to-authoritarians-like-putin

And have stop the war been making nationwide headlines with this hardline  pro Russian stance?  :cuppa:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

And have stop the war been making nationwide headlines with this hardline  pro Russian stance?  :cuppa:

Stop the War is holding an online rally on Thursday evening, with the title No War in Ukraine: Stop Nato Expansion. 

Get in the fucking sea man 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Stop the War is holding an online rally on Thursday evening, with the title No War in Ukraine: Stop Nato Expansion. 

Get in the fucking sea man 

And did you know that before Starmer randomly attacked them yesterday? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

And did you know that before Starmer randomly attacked them yesterday? 

I knew Stop the War like to protest western imperialism but don’t object to Russian aggression, yes. I have posted about it before on here. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I knew Stop the War like to protest western imperialism but don’t object to Russian aggression, yes. I have posted about it before on here. 

Yeah. But you didn't know about this online event till Starner's comments. That is rather my point...what the fuck is he using a column in the Guardian for to attack a fringe element who have no say over anything? ....

• Like 1

Stop the war's stance here is fucking ridiculous and hugely detrimental to the Labour party. Still giving the cunt Johnson ammo, Starmer has to make it clear as possible Labour do not endorse them, I'm sick of these idiots shooting the party in the knee caps. Nobody wants a war (in the west anyway), but if you're looking for blame look no further than Putin and his 100,000 troops massed on the borders of a sovereign country. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah. But you didn't know about this online event till Starner's comments. That is rather my point...what the fuck is he using a column in the Guardian for to attack a fringe element who have no say over anything? ....

I think he concluded he had to take a proactive stance before the Labour party are tarred with the same right wing media brush. He has to be seen as being hugely pro NATO, and quite rightly too. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Because he’s trying to make the Labour Party electable again 

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Stop the war's stance here is fucking ridiculous and hugely detrimental to the Labour party. Still giving the cunt Johnson ammo, Starmer has to make it clear as possible Labour do not endorse them, I'm sick of these idiots shooting the party in the knee caps. Nobody wants a war (in the west anyway), but if you're looking for blame look no further than Putin and his 100,000 troops massed on the borders of a sovereign country. 

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

They've had no publicity about their stance on Ukraine till yesterday. Go figure. 

Manna from heaven this for the tories and far right. Yes, I think the right wing press would pick up on a central London rally with these characters. Better for Starmer to proactively condemn it rather than firefight it retrospectively. 

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

They've had no publicity about their stance on Ukraine till yesterday. Go figure. 

these twats are supposedly of the left - imagine blaming the UK for war in ukraine ffs. 

there have been no new members of nato for years. ukraine hasn't said anything about joining and even if it did, surely it can do what it wants - who are these people? 

i tell you who they are. jeremy corbyn, dianne abbot and other assorted unelectables. 

in labour land these views are more popular than you might think and starmer's column puts clear blue water between him and the lunatic fringe, which has to be good. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1