Politics

Christmas Tree

30 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Get Netflix done and chill

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Makes literally no sense. A great start, that should see him keep the job til the next election. 

You have to pay before you can use Netflix. 

• Like 1

Wait so.. he's going to transform the NHS into Blockbuster in an era where Blockbuster was forced out by higher tech, more sophisticated rivals like Netflix?

So he's going to destroy the NHS.

Old news but where the fuck did they even think that metaphor was meant to be heading?

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Get Netflix done and chill

Fuck me, just found this from that tweet. I literally don't understand how anybody could vote for these cunts. I mean their demographic is heavily skewed towards the elderly, what are they getting from this shitshow of a government?

• Thanks 2

Some of the vox pops on yesterday's news were staggering. Nearly all Johnson appeasers repeating his lies about Brexit, covid, Ukraine, and the economy on a loop. My favourite was this old biddy who said he had invented the vaccine. 

• Like 1

It’s because that demographic, the owld gets, still get most of their news, which tells them what to think, from good old-fashioned newspapers- i.e. The Daily Heil , The Torygraph and the Sun. 

• Like 2

Woeful performance. No strategy in place. Constant blaming of predecessors/ outside forces while harping on about some apparent ‘successes.  Embarrassing media interviews. Wasting what little money there was on stupid ideas. Absolutely no hope in Europe.  Those backing him because they think that in not doing so means having to ‘switch sides’.  
And he’s STILL claiming it was all a success in interviews today. 

Steve Bruce, ladies and gentlemen. 

( sorry wrong thread :lol:

• Haha 6

55 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Woeful performance. No strategy in place. Constant blaming of predecessors/ outside forces while harping on about some apparent ‘successes.  Embarrassing media interviews. Wasting what little money there was on stupid ideas. Absolutely no hope in Europe.  Those backing him because they think that in not doing so means having to ‘switch sides’.  
And he’s STILL claiming it was all a success in interviews today. 

Steve Bruce, ladies and gentlemen. 

( sorry wrong thread :lol:

You missed out him being a fat mess. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/07/rebel-tories-plan-vote-strikes-to-capitalise-on-pms-weakened-position

@Renton @PaddockLad

Shit, looks like you lads were right and the rebels are falling into line.  Oh no wait DUZZITFUUUUUUUUCK.  Looks like the BIG G fucking NAILED IT again. 

He's done. I expect full apologies from you both. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

First time I've listened to 5Live in a LOOOOONG time. Lasted 5 minutes. Some Tory nonce who is backing that cunt on it saying he's never lied to parliament. 

I listen to it daily at this time. I need some ambient noise to work. It's like this every day and I still do it. But aye, that nonce really pissed me off. Proper dick head. Told a woman who had lost a loved one in the pandemic (and couldn't see them) to move on. 

• Like 1

Russia is expected to suffer next year due to sanction imposed by the West. Meanwhile we fair second worst in the G20 thanks to sanctions we put on ourselves. And the tory propaganda machine rolls on.

Edited by Renton

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

I listen to it daily at this time. I need some ambient noise to work. It's like this every day and I still do it. But aye, that nonce really pissed me off. Proper dick head. Told a woman who had lost a loved one in the pandemic (and couldn't see them) to move on. 

I used to listen to it daily but had to give up when they just allowed people to just come on talk bollocks and never pull them up on it.

17 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

"...so I switched to TalkSport instead"

James O’Brein is currently arguing with a Moslem gentleman called Dilli about who decides what films are allowed to be watched in the UK :)

26 minutes ago, Renton said:

Russia is expected to suffer next year due to sanction imposed by the West. Meanwhile we fair second worst in the G20 thanks to sanctions we put on ourselves. And the tory propaganda machine rolls on.

The BBC will be leading with this on the news I expect 🙄

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

James O’Brein is currently arguing with a Moslem gentleman called Dilli about who decides what films are allowed to be watched in the UK :)

Presumably he disapproves of anything lavender or blue? Ifangyu 

• Haha 3