Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

Downing Street saying the PM considers the matter regarding Chris Pincher is now closed. Everyone else, including 2 female Tory MPs are rightly pointing out it's sexual assault and at the very least he should be suspended pending a full independent investigation.

:lol:

Incredible stuff from these tory cunts. They NEVER learn. 

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

Incredible stuff from these tory cunts. They NEVER learn. 

Clear indication to me that they won't accept his resignation - not because they value him specifically, but they fear losing another by-election. There might be an almost 20,000 majority but that was significantly inflated because of Brexit. It's beatable.

Johnson's new head of comms is absolutely crushing it again. Btw Johnson's new head of comms is quoted this morning as saying that people should think about how Chris Pincher feels in all of this. :lol:

The man who we're told has for years been known as Arse Pincher, and who in 2017 was described a pound shop Harvey Weinstein.

And we're supposed to believe that Johnson was unaware of all of this when he kept giving him govt jobs. 

They've fucked it. Again. This isn't gonna go away. There'll be more stories to come about this sex pest and if it lasts a week or two, the by-election is coming. They NEVER fucking learn. His default position to lie is so deeply entrenched that he's incapable of anything else. 

• Like 4

Johnson is now denying he knew anything about the prior allegations against Pincher. This is obviously not plausible and another complete lie which should be easy to expose (otherwise Barclay will probably have to resign). He need to be challenged on this in Parliament so he is caught lying to the house, again.  

Edited by Renton

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Johnson is now denying he knew anything about the prior allegations against Pincher. This is obviously not plausible and another complete lie which should be easy to expose (otherwise Barclay will probably have to resign). He need to be challenged on this in Parliament so he is caught lying to the house, again.  

Johnson's in front of the Liaison Committee next Wednesday. Be a good time for him to catch another dose of covid. 

Honestly man, in some ways I almost admire his tenacity (admire is the wrong word obviously). Does he never tire of the constant shit he stirs coming back to splat him in the face? It's not like he needs the grift for his finances, he'll unfortunately make much more away from politics, and will be able to divorce Carrie easily enough as well. This is where I was most wrong about Johnson. Being a lazy cunt, I thought he would quit at the first sign of trouble. I was

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

He just doesn't get it - I can't remember who it was but there's an interview where the bloke says to him that he resigned for lying to Michael Howard and he says "that's not true" and the bloke quotes his resignation letter and he still says that he didn't lie. 

Given that he's already admitted what he did the investigation should be technically a slam dunk and the by-election process will be underway in due course. 

Don't think he has to resign does he, he could stay as an independent unless he's succesfuly prosecuted. Not saying he will but with these fuckers I wouldn't put anything past them. 

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This doesn’t at all surprise me. Both my kids, born in one of strongest Tory areas there is have said they’ll never vote for them so long as there’s air to breathe. Moreover their mates almost to a person think the same. The fucking plebs in the cabinet are making calls and decisions to reward themselves, with no consideration for the future of their political movement. If young adults are saying this areas considered Tory heartlands, what are they thinking in marginal seats? The next GE could bring about a bigger majority than Blair attained in 1997. I didn’t think that was at all possible.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Craig said:

This doesn’t at all surprise me. Both my kids, born in one of strongest Tory areas there is have said they’ll never vote for them so long as there’s air to breathe. Moreover their mates almost to a person think the same. The fucking plebs in the cabinet are making calls and decisions to reward themselves, with no consideration for the future of their political movement. If young adults are saying this areas considered Tory heartlands, what are they thinking in marginal seats? The next GE could bring about a bigger majority than Blair attained in 1997. I didn’t think that was at all possible.

image.thumb.png.fb12d7846f2bae4f3c802a8ff67b2598.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

image.thumb.png.acac31f608cfc23e33c71d7526804769.png

It's actually a little bit heartening that lying can still potentially catch up with you in this country in a way that hasn't yet proven to be the case in America. 

Hardly. Setting an incredibly low bar there imo.