Politics

Christmas Tree

He forgot "Pincher by name, Pincher by nature" had allegations of miconduct upheld about him? Aye, right.

Meanwhile look at the chip of this from Bone:

In the Commons Peter Bone (Con) is speaking now. He is the first Tory to defend Boris Johnson in this session (apart from Ellis). He says opposition MPs only turn up to attack Johnson. He says his constituents are more concerned about the national insurance cut coming into force this week than in the conduct of an MP they won’t have heard of.

Just now, Renton said:

He forgot "Pincher by name, Pincher by nature" had allegations of miconduct upheld about him? Aye, right.

Meanwhile look at the chip of this from Bone:

Wellingborough must be fucking jam packed with cunts. They've been sending that absolute mong back to Parliament since 2005.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Well the first of those two events aint happening, so are we looking at a back bench coup d'etat or someone in cabinet to grow a spine? 

Hard to see anyone in cabinet growing a spine. Depends if the likes of Raab feel suitably shamed/embarrassed after being made to look a giant cunt today.

Summer recess coming soon so I think it would be difficult to remove him via a change to the confidence rules before then. 

Just now, Renton said:

Anyone got a male tory MP? :lol:

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Well........ !? HOW MANY?! 

I already posted this but you RUDELY last paged me. Which is JUST like you. 

• Haha 2

I think it's routine for any police investigation to be run past CPS almost as a sanity check. I wouldn't say this necessarily increases the likelihood of a fine. 

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well you would know. :lol:

Last time I checked it was fuck all to do with IT....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Last time I checked it was fuck all to do with IT....

Gemmill is like a mini-Johnson, constantly deflecting and obfuscating his night of taxi rank shame, or plain just forgetting about it, conveniently. But we will NEVER forget. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Gemmill is like a mini-Johnson, constantly deflecting and obfuscating his night of taxi rank shame, or plain just forgetting about it, conveniently. But we will NEVER forget.

That is just a version of events and there are differences of recollection.

• Haha 1

Actually, it is YOU that are the Johnsons here. I was a paragon of virtue and you filthy creeps tried a POLITICAL TAKEDOWN of Toontastic's greatest all time poster. 

Of course you failed. But I do not take lightly being accused of the very offence of which YOU are all guilty

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I've got to admit I would guffaw if Starmer ended up going today

Maybe this is actually all a simulation

I’ve been wondering that for a few years now.