Politics

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

It would take his own party to vote against all government business so the queen would have to say she has no confidence in his ability to lead a government. That’s not going to happen.

Poor lass wants a quiet life in retirement 

24 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Is it good for a chancellor to go against treasury advice?

We're finding out who the uber cunts are now, the utter dregs of the tory party. Presuming we don't end up in a literal dictatorship we shouldn't have to see these cunts ever again shortly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nah, given the state of Johnson’s nerves tonight I’d have said she’s giving him a blumpkin. :lol:

Google, what is a blumpkin?

Oh. 

• Haha 1

It's worse than that, I share my Google account with my kids so this will pop up there, possibly work too. Should have used Daddy's special search knowing it was you (incognito).

• Haha 3

Someone on %live just said something along the lines of;

'Boris I am sure there is a job in Westminster still, although its at the Sainsburys where you got all that booze from'

:lol: 

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

He genuinely is going to ride this out. Good news for the opposition in the long run.

The bloke just has no moral compass does he? Probably thinks he'll be thought of as the new Winston Churchill.

Surly if he rides this out and he is PM at the next GE they will win again.  Everything will be forgotten by then.

If the cunts survives this he needs sending to Ukraine Arnie style to push back the Russians on his own.  The cunts indestructible.