Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm a huge fan of the office and there is no such episode. The lying cunt. 

I’m a huge fan of the Sinai desert and there’s no radiators in it. 
The lying cunt. 

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Poor Michael Gove. Countless numbers of MPs have told Johnson to go, 50 have actually resigned from government yet he's the only one who Johnson bothered to sack before they jumped. :lol: 

Getting the big decisions right :lol:

• Haha 1

One of his 'key advisors' needs to point out we don't operate under a Presidential system. He has no personal mandate - they don't exist in British politics! 

His psychopathy will not permit him to resign so long as he believes this 'personal mandate' exists. That's not an excuse, it's genuinely how a psychopathic brain operates. The only way he's going to leave of his own volition is if he were to lose a GE. The longer this goes on, the more I can see him trying to call one. 

Meanwhile the country burns hotter than it was doing, if that is at all possible! What we need to take as a learning point out of all this is to introduce a mechanism to easily remove a sitting PM who has lost the support of his party to the detriment of government, and the country.

BTW I got into a debate last night with a Tory who claimed I was being slanderous by referring to Johnson as a psychopath. I tried pointing out that I was making that assertion as a fact, not an insult but they weren't having it. 

Utter madness.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

One of his 'key advisors' needs to point out we don't operate under a Presidential system. He has no personal mandate - they don't exist in British politics! 

His psychopathy will not permit him to resign so long as he believes this 'personal mandate' exists. That's not an excuse, it's genuinely how a psychopathic brain operates. The only way he's going to leave of his own volition is if he were to lose a GE. The longer this goes on, the more I can see him trying to call one. 

Meanwhile the country burns hotter than it was doing, if that is at all possible! What we need to take as a learning point out of all this is to introduce a mechanism to easily remove a sitting PM who has lost the support of his party to the detriment of government, and the country.

BTW I got into a debate last night with a Tory who claimed I was being slanderous by referring to Johnson as a psychopath. I tried pointing out that I was making that assertion as a fact, not an insult but they weren't having it. 

Utter madness.

Naah you're definitely right, he fits the psychopath profile like a glove. Not all psycopaths are murderers, although I believe he would happily commit murder if he could get away with it, as he has no conscience or empathy. And the cause of this is obvious if you delve into his priveleged childhood. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Expecting a resignation today according to Sky News

I will be genuinely amazed if he resigns. He will force the 1922 committee to change their rules and force him out before he does that IMO.

• Like 2

Hey, where do you think BBC News went gauge the mood of the nation beyond the ‘Westminster bubble’ (their phrase)? Blackpool. They repeated the lie / deliberate bit of misinformation that he had a ‘huge mandate’ there. But not based on the two local Tory MPs, rather that they voted 69% leave in the referendum. I wish I was joking 

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I can think of no greater tribute to this administration than the fact that it will soon be reduced to a Johnson and a pair of Nads. 

Honestly it is frankly ridiculous that Toontastic isn't paying me for this material. 

Pure FBPE Twitter crack. You should be ashamed 

• Like 1