Politics

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Give it a few more days when the pound goes below parity and this might be true. It's already terrifying how many companies tha yanks have bought (including mine), and there's going to be a firesale. Plus UK workers will have US style rights! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Less than the dollar...

And you guys all thought crypto was volatile. My crypto holdings are soaring in value against the £ atm :lol: 

The way your luck is going you'll be losing your virginity next. YOU FUCKING NERD!

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, at least this time it's not the governments fault like it was last crash under Labour.

:CT:

labour’s global financial crash, wasn’t it? :lol:

Labour should dine out on this for years. It took just one mini budget for this Tory government to engineer a financial crisis. The difference being this time is it was a UK crisis, not a global one. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I'm no economist but this doesn't sound optimal

This isn't just ineptitude, it's sheer fucking irresponsibility. 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

on a lighter note, i enjoyed jess phillips handing owen jones his own arse

Class. I can’t fucking stand him. The fucking nerve of him accusing her of being left wing in the abstract. He’s fucking gutted about the polls imo. He’s your classic Tory enabler 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Comical Ali / Baghdad Bob | Know Your Meme

This actually just makes me fairly livid. People are losing their livelihoods, their houses, and their pensions and these cunts pretend nothing is happening. They are scum. 

• Like 2