Politics

Christmas Tree

29 minutes ago, NJS said:

Hats off to who thought it would be easier for her to face local radio than anyone else - her several newly ripped arseholes say thanks. 

Aye, the problem with going up against less well known, less experienced political interviewers is that they know they have nothing to lose so go for the jugular.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, the problem with going up against less well known, less experienced political interviewers is that they know they have nothing to lose so go for the jugular.

Plus they only have 3 or so minutes so are completely focussed. Nicky Campbell is ripping her to shreds now on the basis of the mini-interviews. 

41 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's not about remembering anything at this point. It's about your standard of living being flushed down the pan. There is literally no way out of that. I'm not sure even Johnson is arrogant enough to come back. I honestly believe he would be the first PM to lose his seat in a GE. 

He’s predicted to lose his seat anyway as things stand 

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Politics used to be a bit of a "hobby" for me but now I am genuinely scared for the future of the country and my own family. Forget about the party politics, she really has to go now for the sake of the country.

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I agree. What happens if she goes though? Genuine question.  Surely not another leadership contest?

Can a no-confidence in the government motion be passed? It beggars belief for MPs, even Tories to stand and say they have confidence in this shit-show. 

The party is utterly fucked. The members decided she was the best option to lead them.

GE is the only thing that'll save this country right now.

• Like 3

One of my mates suggested Kwasimodo and Esmeralda should have been made to present their economic plan before Alan Sugar's Apprentice interview panel. Can you picture Claude Littner's reaction to this utter bollocks?

31 minutes ago, Craig said:

One of my mates suggested Kwasimodo and Esmeralda should have been made to present their economic plan before Alan Sugar's Apprentice interview panel. Can you picture Claude Littner's reaction to this utter bollocks?

Whereas Trump's Apprentice