Politics

Christmas Tree

Renton you simply cannot cope with the idea that the virus arrived on UK shores a week earlier than we were officially told. Given all the other shite we were told at the time, that's ridiculous. 

Whose anecdotes am I listening to btw? My own? :lol:

Now I won't tell you again to shut your piehole. 

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Renton you simply cannot cope with the idea that the virus arrived on UK shores a week earlier than we were officially told. Given all the other shite we were told at the time, that's ridiculous. 

You had a cold or at worst flu, boo hoo. I'm quite staggered a so-called accountant like yourself doesn't understand exponential growth. Let's just accept you're having a mare and move on. 

41 minutes ago, Renton said:

You had a cold or at worst flu, boo hoo. I'm quite staggered a so-called accountant like yourself doesn't understand exponential growth. Let's just accept you're having a mare and move on. 

You're a true believer in Matt Hancock's data. THAT'S FINE. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Okay, so given there was no social distancing at that time, can you trace who you would have inevitably given it to or who else your mate from Milan infected? Was there an early spike in Teeside? None of this fits the data of what actually happened and if you want to rely on shit anecdotes I suggest you join the conservative party. 

People were already socially distancing themselves from Gemmill though.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

As far as me & my father in law can make out it arrived in early December 2019 :cuppa:

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Okay, so given there was no social distancing at that time, can you trace who you would have inevitably given it to or who else your mate from Milan infected? Was there an early spike in Teeside? None of this fits the data of what actually happened and if you want to rely on shit anecdotes I suggest you join the conservative party. 

:lol: Renton right now.

duck hunt relax GIF by Chris Timmons

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

WHERE'S YOUR DATA, ANECDOTE BOY!? 

I don’t give a fuck about data, I’ve never spent a day in bed Ill with a cold or flu until the first week in December 2019. A month later they were welding peoples doors shut on them in Beijing :cuppa: 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Oh I think we've established this over on the Newcastle Forum. But on this occasion, I'm gonna let it slide. 

All I’ve said is xG is patent bollocks and the TT nerd herd can’t handle it. Fuckin rattled by common sense. It’s a good job Putin didn’t invade the northern suburbs of Newcastle upon Tyne, it’d have been a fuckin walkover :cuppa: 

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

All I’ve said is xG is patent bollocks and the TT nerd herd can’t handle it. Fuckin rattled by common sense. It’s a good job Putin didn’t invade the northern suburbs of Newcastle upon Tyne, it’d have been a fuckin walkover :cuppa: 

Numbers is hard brrrrr

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Dave, you told me you needed a spread sheet to tell you that ASM was a better player than Traore ex of Wolves now Barca   :lol:

Came on as a sub for Wolves on Saturday. 

NERD HERD TAKEDOWN! PICK YER FUCKING TEETH UP! 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Dave, you told me you needed a spread sheet to tell you that ASM was a better player than Traore ex of Wolves now Barca   :lol:

In this post you've just told me you think Adama Traore plays for Barcelona, when STATS WILL SHOW he plays for Wolverhampton Wanderers. (6 appearances, 1 goal in the league cup against Preston)