Politics

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Football can certainly be over analysed. Just take  Barney Ronay and Jonathan Wilson for example. Two of the most boring, over-analytical smart arses around who were no doubt shit at football when younger.

I liked inverting the pyramid from a history pov more than anything else. Wilson is quite a dull fella though with a sprinkling bitter mackem thrown in. He also writes about cricket and him and some of his colleagues from The Nightwatchman appeared on Only Connect. The look on his face at the end  was something to behold. His team having lost with him failing to answer a single question. 

46 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

All I’ve said is xG is patent bollocks and the TT nerd herd can’t handle it. Fuckin rattled by common sense. It’s a good job Putin didn’t invade the northern suburbs of Newcastle upon Tyne, it’d have been a fuckin walkover :cuppa: 

Northern suburbs? He lives South of the Tyne iirc? CT's neighbour wasn't he? :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Northern suburbs? He lives South of the Tyne iirc? CT's neighbour wasn't he? :lol:

One day I’m actually going to bump into him walking the dog and it’s going to be such an anti climax :lol: 

Never meet your heroes :lol: 

• Haha 1

And back on topic, the BBC saying the pound is back where it was against the dollar because of the latest actions of the cunt party. Wrong! It's because the BoE is putting up interest rates in response, which will shaft us all. Usual balanced BBC bollocks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Jan 16th 2020. I had covid. 

Can we change my username to Patient ZERO, please mods? 

I support this. Maybe just call him Poster ZERO instead though, or just ZERO. 

19 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

he is back on the bench for Wolves now.

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Came on as a sub for Wolves on Saturday. 

NERD HERD TAKEDOWN! PICK YER FUCKING TEETH UP! 

19 minutes ago, The Fish said:

In this post you've just told me you think Adama Traore plays for Barcelona, when STATS WILL SHOW he plays for Wolverhampton Wanderers. (6 appearances, 1 goal in the league cup against Preston)

Like I’m a fuckin expert on where over muscled hammer throwers are currently playing :lol: …. my advantage over Dave & Gemima the fuckin glory hunter is I’ve seen the cunt play with my own eyes at least 4 times and can give a first hand account of his abilities :good: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

I know, nice chap. Always has a “morning” as I pass by. :lol: 

He's under strict orders to launch you into outer space if he ever sees you, so I don't believe this. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Patient ZERO, CT's HERO

If there are enough characters. 

You say this like it's a good thing. Perhgaps replace your ava with that one of you as a kid with the rickety knocked knees. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

He's under strict orders to launch you into outer space if he ever sees you, so I don't believe this. 

Would I lie to you :( 

Usually I plod out of the field and just as we pass his house, the dog try’s to squat for a piss on his grass. I always catch her in time 👍

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Usually I plod out of the field and just as we pass his house, the dog try’s to squat for a piss on his grass. I always catch her in time 👍

Only I get to talk about my stepmam like this. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Like I’m a fuckin expert on where over muscled hammer throwers are currently playing :lol: …. my advantage over Dave & Gemima the fuckin glory hunter is I’ve seen the cunt play with my own eyes at least 4 times and can give a first hand account of his abilities :good: 

He was on the bench against us, didn't your eyes pick him out then? Unless you're telling us they all look the same to you? 

Disgusting.

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

He was on the bench against us, didn't your eyes pick him out then? Unless you're telling us they all look the same to you? 

Disgusting.

And this is the bloke that gets all the football information he needs with his own two eyes. Player names appear to be a blindspot though. 

47 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Football can certainly be over analysed. Just take  Barney Ronay and Jonathan Wilson for example. Two of the most boring, over-analytical smart arses around who were no doubt shit at football when younger.

So those are Fish and Gemmill's real names, aye ?

• Haha 3