Politics

Christmas Tree

Johnson's dossier is out. I'd forgotten what it was like to have to listen to this lying cunt trying to weasel his way out of something.

Anyway it's all everybody else's fault that he wasn't informed and he was only saying what he'd been told in good faith.

Cunt. Basically.

Edited by Gemmill

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Johnson's dossier is out. I'd forgotten what it was like to have to listen to this lying cunt trying to weasel his way out of something.

Anyway it's all everybody else's fault that he wasn't informed and he was only saying what he'd been told in good faith.

Cunt. Basically.

Has he quoted a Classical Greek writer too? 

• Haha 2

"I've stumbled into a room where a crowd of people are drinking and eating - please can I have some written advice on whether this counts as a party? "

*repeat numerous times over several months.

• Like 4

“Yeah I lied but am honestly too fuckin stupid to know wtf I was doing” .. 

Seeing as he introduced the laws he broke to parliament and to the nation on TV I think if I was in the committee I’d throw the book at the cunt :cuppa:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Looks like a bad week for ex-leader, blonde-haired, bumbling cunts, eh? 

He will squirm out of it.  He always does.

He will fuck off and make millions talking bollocks.

I hope the cunt gets cancer

• Like 1

Here's something we can expect to see even more of as the next election approaches.

Can you guess, from the colour palette of the leaflet, which party this MP represents? :lol:

336793414_204288348861745_44053690137329

• Jaysus... 4

16 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Here's something we can expect to see even more of as the next election approaches.

Can you guess, from the colour palette of the leaflet, which party this MP represents? :lol:

336793414_204288348861745_44053690137329

They're just slimy cunts aren't they? :lol:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He will squirm out of it.  He always does.

Erm, except he didn't? Took a while but he was booted out of being a PM and I fully expect him not to be an MP shortly. It's fairly obvious Sunak will want shot of the cunt now. According to Cummings, Sunak is sitting on a ton of shit which is bad news for the fat cunt whenever he feels like leaking it. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I fully expect him not to be an MP shortly. It's fairly obvious Sunak will want shot of the cunt now

Can't see him going unless he loses at the election. Tories and Sunak won't want a by-election so I'm guessing they stop short of the 10 day suspension that triggers yhe recall vote.

Rap on the knuckles 3 day suspension and the Tory press portray it as a vindication 

This floater is going to circle the pan a few times yet

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Isn't the vote just on whether he knowingly misled parliament? And the punishment that stems from that is binary?

The key phrase is "reckless" which makes it sound like a red card but I think it's worded that way so his "good faith" defence will work. 

• Like 1