Politics

Christmas Tree

14 hours ago, NJS said:

If they continue down the line of law and order bullshit, nowt different on immigration and throwing trans people under the bus they'll lose a lot of "modern" Labour voters in the cities. 

They obviously think they don't need those votes or expect them to hold their noses. 

This has been my view since they made the EU position clear. Still not sure what I'm going to do when it comes to it. I think I'm hoping that I read the manifesto and decide that there's enough inspiring detail in there that it's worth holding my nose.

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's a horrible attack ad, but you can't continue to fight by Queensbury rules while the other side does whatever the fuck they like.

That is very literally the race to the bottom though. Where does that end?

The Tories were/are dying on their arse anyway, did we need to stoop to this?

• Like 2

Tories can’t win on their record in government so dragging the debate down into the culture war. The grooming gangs thing is rightly or wrongly largely a thing of the past and that hideous fuckin bigot Braverman dragged it back to the forefront of the moon howling right wing media’s attention and they’ve talked of nothing since. They’ve even invented new TV channels now no one reads physical papers. No one watches them in real time but the bullshit content is chopped up and seen by millions on twitter etc. They’re still miles behind but it’s the descent into the gutter that’s most galling. Anyone who disagrees with a Tory policy is a communist and anyone who digs at Labour is a Nazi. Fuckin nonsense for idiots. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Tories can’t win on their record in government so dragging the debate down into the culture war. The grooming gangs thing is rightly or wrongly largely a thing of the past and that hideous fuckin bigot Braverman dragged it back to the forefront of the moon howling right wing media’s attention and they’ve talked of nothing since. They’ve even invented new TV channels now no one reads physical papers. No one watches them in real time but the bullshit content is chopped up and seen by millions on twitter etc. They’re still miles behind but it’s the descent into the gutter that’s most galling. Anyone who disagrees with a Tory policy is a communist and anyone who digs at Labour is a Nazi. Fuckin nonsense for idiots. 

They're paid for propaganda channels just like the sun is a paid for propaganda rag. If they were actual legit businesses they'd have had the plug pulled. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Has she told them all she's white?

The guests at her wedding weren’t buying it

2BB03859-76B9-4077-8880-627FA45B512B.jpeg

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Alex said:

The face on her btw 😂

:lol: She doesn't think it's right, he should marry his own kind, it's all very well marrying a Tory cunt, but couldn't he marry a white Tory cunt?

• Haha 3

On 08/04/2023 at 04:25, RobinRobin said:

🙂

I am not even going to read the comments on that. The gammons will be out in force no doubt 'Oh they've got time to Tik Tok eh'

FUCK OFF

• Like 1