Politics

Christmas Tree

Thread.

This all feels really damaging for the government. You've got normal people who just think questions need to be answered, and fruitloops who will think the cover up is to hide the fact that the vaccine makes you gay. And you'll have staunch tories in both of those groups.

Either way that is a lot of people that want to see this done correctly. The content that they're trying to hide must be incredibly damning for them to be taking this to court to keep it hidden.

• Like 1

i started taking notice of him after rayvin and parky brought him to my attention. i didn't agree with anything he said, but found him articulate and interesting in the same way as jordan peterson - an intelligent weirdo.

but he's revealed what i suspected about him from the start. he's no "classical liberal" as he suggested, he's a card-carrying incel. 

worryingly, a really good old friend of mine has fallen down the YouTube rabbit hole and is now spouting a lot of this bullshit about immigration and traditional roles for men and women. it's kind of sad, i've tried talking him down from the ledge but he's too far gone. 

i mean look at the state of this drivel 

• Jaysus... 2

Just one of many things he’s never done with a woman. And I’ve heard of Jordan Peterson but I genuinely have no idea who he is. I’m going to assume he’s a grifter who makes stupid and / or disaffected people feel clever though 

Edited by Alex

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just one of many things he’s never done with a woman. And I’ve heard of Jordan Peterson but I genuinely have no idea who he is. I’m going to assume he’s a grifter who makes stupid and / or disaffected people feel clever though 

i first noticed them after the debate he had with cathy newman went viral. he speaks to a lot of incel types who don't like the fact that the patriarchy is starting to crumble 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i started taking notice of him after rayvin and parky brought him to my attention. i didn't agree with anything he said, but found him articulate and interesting in the same way as jordan peterson - an intelligent weirdo.

but he's revealed what i suspected about him from the start. he's no "classical liberal" as he suggested, he's a card-carrying incel. 

worryingly, a really good old friend of mine has fallen down the YouTube rabbit hole and is now spouting a lot of this bullshit about immigration and traditional roles for men and women. it's kind of sad, i've tried talking him down from the ledge but he's too far gone. 

i mean look at the state of this drivel 

:lol:

What a fucking virgin this kid is. He's got people replying borderline apologising for the time they cried in front of their wife/gf.

Honestly I do not know what is going on with the human race. We need wiping off the face of the planet.

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Nadine Dorries has resigned as a MP. Most likely so she can accept a peerage from Johnson.

She resigned in February didn't she (well, stepping down anyway)? But yes, peerage incoming. 

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the tories could lose that seat even with a 24,000 majority. Pretty nlikely mind. Alok Sharma's seat will definitely be lost. 

Edited by Renton

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

She resigned in February didn't she (well, stepping down anyway)? But yes, peerage incoming. 

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the tories could lose that seat even with a 24,000 majority. Pretty nlikely mind. Alok Sharma's seat will definitely be lost. 

She said in February she wasn’t standing at the next election. Now she says she’s resigning with immediate effect. One theory is that she was taken off the honours list because the party didn’t want a by election so she’s gone ahead and done it anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

She said in February she wasn’t standing at the next election. Now she says she’s resigning with immediate effect. One theory is that she was taken off the honours list because the party didn’t want a by election so she’s gone ahead and done it anyway.

Ahh, right. :lol:

Clearly got Johnson's hand up her arse still. I hate the cunt but love watching him wreck his party.