Politics

Christmas Tree

It will only increase demand and inflate prices though, which is not sustainable. We need to increase supply.

Increasing supply will reduce prices. That's a fundamental principle of supply and demand.

Reducing price will cause negative equity.

why its a good idea for Gideon to be using public money to create another housing bubble which caused the "mess that Labour created" in the first place?

The bubble was caused because financial institutions who ignored risk and over lent money. They largely did this as they could resell the mortgage and make a quick quid.

Currently the government are losing out on loads of revenue as the housing market has ground to a halt. This is largely because first time buyers and people remortaging are being neglected by the banks as too risky.

people won't be able to over stretch, as the bank will retain the loan risk, so I can't see over lending happening again.

Your post count has dropped dramatically lately.

I thought you'd be laid up with nowt to do posting like a Duracell bunny.

You haven't gone all fucking Steven Hawkins have you :(

GTA 5 , or come on here and watch you fishing for wind ups.

No competition. :lol:

Bitch.

Tbh I feel that bringing up what the Mail said in the 1930s in a tit-for-tat mudslinging contest is less important, although given the nature of the Mail's piece, is worth pointing out, than dissecting what the rag actually said about Milliband senior. After all, we all make mistakes.

The idea that he didn't like elitist institutions, or favoured a state which benefited all its citizens, doesn't mean he hated Britain, much less make him a fan of Stalin, whom he outwardly decried, and this means addressing that unless you subscribe to the Mail's idea of Britain, you hate it. Which is clearly cobblers.

By the way I like this trend we have now set by concluding any comment on the mail with the word 'cunts', and would like to see it extended to all forums, including the news, Question Time and parliament. Cunts.

Tbh I feel that bringing up what the Mail said in the 1930s in a tit-for-tat mudslinging contest is less important, although given the nature of the Mail's piece, is worth pointing out, than dissecting what the rag actually said about Milliband senior. After all, we all make mistakes.

The idea that he didn't like elitist institutions, or favoured a state which benefited all its citizens, doesn't mean he hated Britain, much less make him a fan of Stalin, whom he outwardly decried, and this means addressing that unless you subscribe to the Mail's idea of Britain, you hate it. Which is clearly cobblers.

By the way I like this trend we have now set by concluding any comment on the mail with the word 'cunts', and would like to see it extended to all forums, including the news, Question Time and parliament. Cunts.

Agree to an extent but also would like to expose their shameless hypocrisy, which I imagine many don't know, including their readers. I think it would, at least, cause them embarrassment. Also the message should be made it is the Mail who hates Britain just about more than anyone else, because it's empirically true.