Politics

Christmas Tree

CT's a broken man. :)

:lol:

I've won every argument today.

I'd prefer another run for Dave, particularly bearing in mind he was handed a shit deck 5 years ago. But if it's red Ed then they'll probably be round in the morning to ask me to give up work as their new benefit package will sort me out ;)

Really all my hopes are on Danny A getting shafted. Him remaining in place would break me.

Be nice if Balls went as well.

Btw, congratulations on the 2nd bairn [emoji106]

Thanks. Are you back for good? I reckon this place has secretly missed your trolling. When are you going to pitch in on the football forum? Fish hasn't been anywhere near as good since assuming your role of taking on the entire board.

Thanks. Are you back for good? I reckon this place has secretly missed your trolling. When are you going to pitch in on the football forum? Fish hasn't been anywhere near as good since assuming your role of taking on the entire board.

Nah, doubt it. But couldn't resist a bit of politics. [emoji6]

As for football..... Urgh! Still watch the games and want them to win but even my enthusiasm has evaporated. (I've noticed Fish seems optimistic as fuck. Grade :lol: )

It's bad enough watching the games without then discussing the tits off it. (If only the fans hadn't chased Pardew out).

I see the Guardian projection has a 273 seat tie - would be funny as fuck if Cameron "loses" by a single seat.

(I still expect them to win the most seats really).

:lol:

Your new hobby, or have you already binned it?

Found a King Henry 8th silver groat. Made in the Tower of London and dropped in a field near Bowes castle.

6bafc719a46d0c33457959675bb7fc8f.jpg

857931516ddd5b1b2b01a18bb416924d.jpg

And lots of other stuff like musket balls.

5dc36b24bce1f8476887e1ee4c801ffb.jpg

And general crap.

e15e737bd20e8894e9f95e3acdf3429c.jpg

Great hobby and the club has lots of farmland all over from the Lakes, Northumberland, Durham and Yorkshire.

£10 for the day if anyone fancys a go ;)

I'm quite looking forward to the next few hours of shite and exit polls on Channel 4. I'll wait until the morning for the full results.

BBC for me. Hopefully get to see the superb Andrew Neil pull the wings off a few MP's.

Not allowed to take their seats style?

Well they're the cunts guaranteed to win but there isn't even a worthwhile protest vote. The other side are bible bashing homophobes and the cunt I did vote for (representing the least cuntish vote) hasn't made a public statement in the last month.