Politics

Christmas Tree

SNP destroyed Labour by continually banging on about a coalition, I think this freaked a lot of undecideds who moved back to the right. This was a conscious move by the SNP.

Labour without Scotland is going to have a problem ever winning again unless they move to the right.

Edited by Park Life

SNP destroyed Labour by continually banging on about a coalition, I think this freaked a lot of undecideds who moved back to the right. This was a conscious move by the SNP.

Labour without Scotland is going to have a problem ever winning again unless they move to the right.

This was the point I wanted to make earlier. If it was a deliberate ploy by Sturgeon (to put the referendum back on the agenda) then that is disgraceful. Where now for the north of England?

This was the point I wanted to make earlier. If it was a deliberate ploy by Sturgeon (to put the referendum back on the agenda) then that is disgraceful. Where now for the north of England?

The SNP beat Labour because the people of Scotland are sick of the wankers we end up getting north of the border. They sent Jim Murphy as Scottish Labour leader. Have any of you read up on the man? He is an absolute wanker of the highest order.

My boss is Scottish and fucking hates Sturgeon. He's consistently described her as dangerous ever since she came to prominence. Maybe he was right.

fuck me, did anyone see clegg's resignation speech, banging on about leaving behind a fairer and more liberal society :lol:

Now we know who penned John Carver's speeches.

Clegg was smug as fuck in the run up, assuming he'd be in government again, even though they were going to get a lot less seats and a lot less of the popular vote. Just a shame he didn't lose his seat too.

bollocks.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2015/may/07/live-uk-election-results-in-full

I'm seeing most of the northwest, yorkshire, birmingham, london and south wales there.

The majority of central London voted labour which dispels a few myths. Other than that my lot went green and our neighbours Hove had a surprising labour gain. The rest of the South East is rather depressingly blue.