• Christmas Tree

• Dr Gloom

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But surely.....    

Roses are red Violets are blue Please vote for Labour Unless you're a Jew

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads don't be fucking soft. If they say we're working 32 hours a week, just work 32 hours a week. Let the employers like ewerk pick up the pieces. The costing is his problem, not mine. 

If you actually did 32 hours of work in a week I get a feeling it would be a vast improvement on your current efforts.

Just now, ewerk said:

If you actually did 32 hours of work in a week I get a feeling it would be a vast improvement on your current efforts.

These are attendance hours we're talking about. My time actually spent working would be reduced in proportion.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

why? what's wrong with him? 

I wasn't especially impressed with his handling of the stop and search nonsense from a couple of years back. Although I suppose in the end I begrudgingly admitted to myself that holding his hands up on it was a positive.

Also, I know it's his job but he talks about London as if it's entirely separate to the rest of the UK, and I find it tedious and unnecessarily divisive.

Edited by Rayvin
16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Government have lost the high court case. Now what? Unanimous too.

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Apparently it's up to Bercow what happens next. So yeah, I think we can assume Parliament is coming back.

The UK is just hilarious at the moment :lol:

source.gif

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

This could not have been any more of a defeat for the government. In normal times you’d expect the PM to resign.

The summary is scathing. Johnson broke the law and lied to the queen. In normal times, Tories would be apoplectic. Now, not so much. 

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Apparently it's up to Bercow what happens next. So yeah, I think we can assume Parliament is coming back.

The UK is just hilarious at the moment :lol:

I'm  not laughing. We are on the verge of constitutional melt down now. What happens next is critical.