• Christmas Tree

• Dr Gloom

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roses are red Violets are blue Please vote for Labour Unless you're a Jew

But surely.....    

Posted Images

Just now, ewerk said:

You can’t claim to have voted leave to boost your business then complain when that vote has led to paralysis of business.

What did you think was going to happen? We’d be out in a week?

Nobody could POSSIBLY have predicted that ripping up the entire status quo on which our country is based would be SLIGHTLY PROBLEMATIC and TAKE SOME TIME TO RESOLVE

Eventually leavers will have to acknowledge that they were lied to. I don't know why this is so difficult for some people but there it is.

It's not really zerosum's fault for voting leave based on a pack of absolute bullshit that he didn't know was bullshit at the time, but it is his responsibility to acknowledge that once it becomes clear.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Eventually leavers will have to acknowledge that they were lied to. I don't know why this is so difficult for some people but there it is.

It's not really zerosum's fault for voting leave based on a pack of absolute bullshit that he didn't know was bullshit at the time, but it is his responsibility to acknowledge that once it becomes clear.

He voted leave for personal gain, he didn’t give any thought to the rest of it.

Just now, ewerk said:

He voted leave for personal gain, he didn’t give any thought to the rest of it.

If true there can be no cause for complaint then I suppose. Although it -could- have been done by now if not for the Tories going for hard Brexit.

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If anyone argues about the importance of respecting the decision of the 52% just show them this. I can't allow these cretins to decide the future of the country my Daughter will grow up in 

I mean there's something wrong with that cunt. They shouldn't be doing vox pops with straight up retards. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If anyone argues about the importance of respecting the decision of the 52% just show them this. I can't allow these cretins to decide the future of the country my Daughter will grow up in 

If he’s not on a register he damn well should be.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Speaking of which, I think that many of the lunatics at Labour conference are planning to stage a walk out during his speech today.

Watson has given his speech slot to Corbyn and pulled out of the conference, preferring to go back to Parliament tomorrow. Mini-crisis averted.

• Haha 1

SNP have come out and said they would back a VONC which presumably means they're comfortable with a Corbyn led government. Last time I checked Labour + the SNP were about 7 seats behind the Tories in numbers, so we'd need some independents to back it, or the Liberals - none of whom will.

So a government of national unity is out of the question at the moment I think, as the centrists won't countenance Corbyn.

Agree with everything she says and I find the effect she has on both grey haired powerful men & their pigshit clever backers in the media fuckin hilarious...I do however think there's quite a significant safeguarding issue going on here. Those behind her are undoubtedly exploiting her beautifully innocent beliefs. This in the full knowledge of her history of depression & mutism not to mention Asperger's. The state she got into during her speech was concerning iyam. 

Edited by PaddockLad