Politics

Christmas Tree

8 hours ago, Rayvin said:

The Mail is absolutely obsessed with the value of people's homes. It's in almost everything they write about.

"The immigrants are housed in a £250,000 townhouse with 3 bedrooms between 50 people"

"Joe Bloggs murdered his wife in their £750,000 bungalow"

"Adam Johnson assaulted a minor in an alley behind a £24m shit hole"

Why do they do it, who fucking cares?

Because they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

• Like 1

I was speaking with my mate who is a very staunch Labour fan, so don't know if this has any sway on it.  But he said there's rumours that Bozo is an alcho.  Anyone read this?

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I was speaking with my mate who is a very staunch Labour fan, so don't know if this has any sway on it.  But he said there's rumours that Bozo is an alcho.  Anyone read this?

Even if it was, what difference does it make politically? He could be snorting coke off hookers' arses and the Daily Mail would still go on about how much of a family man he is.

Nothing matters anymore.

Edited by Rayvin

6 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I'd be surprised if he wasn't?

7 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Even if it was, what difference does it make politically? He could be snorting coke off hookers' arses and the Daily Mail would still go on about how much of a family man he is.

Nothing matters anymore.

“ Could be”

:lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1

The fucking effort they put into the benefits system shake up which cost money instead of saving it. Then they openly admit to saving their mate tens of millions in tax, admit it was against the law and imply the incredibly convenient timing was a coincidence. 

Edited by Alex
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Meanwhile, fun stuff like this continues

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52826751

Was interesting watching the incompetent prick getting grilled by Adam Boulton yesterday. He was repeatedly trying to draw a distinction between "apparent bias" and "actual bias", saying that they had admitted apparent bias in court but absolutely refuted the claim that there was actual bias.

Also, that they had admitted "apparent bias" to allow the applicant an opportunity to have the decision reviewed - Boulton had to point out that the applicant is the tory donor that's had his planning request approved. He's not about to ask for them to check again. 

Honestly you just want to reach through the screen and crush their windpipes. 

• Like 5

I would have to assume that the first kilometre long line they form to vote on this proposal will also be the last. :lol:

For anyone still wondering how the government's response to covid has been so dismal, you only have to look at this plan which Rees Mogg is actually prepared to go public with and keep a straight face.

• Jaysus... 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Somehow the Lords are going to have a digital voting system but the Commons are going to queue for hours.

There's no PMQ in the Lords. 

(Yes I do think it's all about the buffoon shitting himself in front of Starmer). 

9 minutes ago, NJS said:

There's no PMQ in the Lords. 

(Yes I do think it's all about the buffoon shitting himself in front of Starmer). 

He has said that there will be social distancing in the chamber. I don't see how they can do that with any more than 15% of capacity.

Here we go again. If you want Parliament to function properly you want to stop Brexit. Let's hope that there's a covid outbreak amongst all those that vote for this shit. It's absolutely criminal.