Politics

Christmas Tree

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Not denying that, but in a lot of countries you have to sup with the devil to get power.

Whereas in this country we drop the pretense and literally just elect the devil outright. :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

15 hours ago, NJS said:

An unintentional cunt though..... 

I can't decide if "unintentional bullying" is better or worse. Sure, you didn't go out of your way to be nasty (not that I believe that with her anyway), but it means your personality is genuinely just that terrible all the time :dunno:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I can't decide if "unintentional bullying" is better or worse. Sure, you didn't go out of your way to be nasty (not that I believe that with her anyway), but it means your personality is genuinely just that terrible all the time :dunno:

RBP- Resting Bitch Personality  

• Haha 2

James O'brien has just done a bit on the PP bullying thing....hd said basically because the current cabinet are propping up a man who lied through his teeth to get to be PM then lied through his teeth at the last General election it would be extremely foolish of the PM to start sacking them, his enablers....not a government as such, just a bunch of hugely dishonest and complicit walkers. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

James O'brien has just done a bit on the PP bullying thing....hd said basically because the current cabinet are propping up a man who lied through his teeth to get to be PM then lied through his teeth at the last General election it would be extremely foolish of the PM to start sacking them, his enablers....not a government as such, just a bunch of hugely dishonest and complicit walkers. 

The only sackable offence in this government is disloyalty to the Dear Leader.

• Like 2

Labour have fallen 3 points behind the Tories, Starmer is 1 point behind Johnson, and have fallen 9 points with Labour voters, all since November 5th.

If you ask me it's because Labour continue to be a shambles.

As we’ve discussed before, there’s a consistent 40% of the country who want Brexit ‘done’, who want less foreigners and who are generally nasty people who will excuse this government’s incompetence and corruption. A swing of a few points in one poll isn’t anything to get worried about at this stage. 

Falling only 9% among the Labour membership isn’t a bad result given Corbyn’s previous popularity but again is pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme of getting rid of the Tories at the next election.

• Like 1