Man Utd v Newcastle United

aimaad22

Much against my better judgement, today I accpeted a ticket for this. Not been since we shipped 6 v them the season we went down, on which occasion we thought it was only 3, as we had drunkenly staggered out feeling a bit thirsty with about 15 mins to go, subsequently missing 3 Ronaldo goals and Smith's red card...didnt find out the real score till about half ten that night :lol: The other thing I remember is singing "Fergies right, the fans are shite"...think he must have had a little dig at them in the press beforehand but am not sure what he said..

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NUFCOfficial: #NUFC v @ManUtd (4-3-3): Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Santon; Cabaye, Tiote, Anita; Sissoko, Remy, Gouffran.

@NUFCOfficial: #NUFC subs v @ManUtd: Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Obertan, Gutierrez, Ben Arfa, Shola Ameobi, Cisse.

@ManUtd: #mufc team to face Newcastle: De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Nani, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj; Hernandez, van Persie.

@ManUtd: #mufc subs: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Anderson, Valencia, Young, Zaha, Welbeck.

Hindsight and all that, but Anita for Ameobi would've been maybe better for the last game against Swansea? Shola has had joy before with these with the ball in the air.

Hm, yeah. Does Pardew actually want us to boss the midfield? Kudos if so. I'd say with Anita on the pitch our central midfield is no worse then theirs when it comes to keeping possession.

Yellow kits. Why yellow kits?

Annoying isn't it.

If they were a tad less putridly coloured they'd be relatively nice, but no excuse for not wearing our proper kit.

Edited by OTF

For some reason I'm getting a real Ben Arfa vibe from this game. Their defending has been very 'hang-offy' which suits him. Still early but if anyone is looking poor or tired towards the end of the half hoy Ben Arfa out for them. Even though they're somewhat wounded this is a fixture where we generally have nothing to lose.