Man Utd v Newcastle United

aimaad22

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes "lost against run of play".

:lol:

:lol: deluded bastard, we had the possession and more shots at half time and full time, thought Man U were utterly toothless tbh and apart from the goalmouth scramble krul was never really tested.

:lol: deluded bastard, we had the possession and more shots at half time and full time, thought Man U were utterly toothless tbh and apart from the goalmouth scramble krul was never really tested.

:lol:

Here, have a few more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

BT Sports put up a pass completion with about 15 mins remaining and we were 100 passes better then Man U. I have never seen that from an away team at Old Trafford and I'd love to see the final stats on that. We were awesome and I can only applaud Pardew and the lads. Swansea was a harsh result but we still didn't deserve a win there but today, it was totally deserved. Just hope Spurs slip up and at least one other above us.

ufk5.png

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/720291/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2013-2014-Manchester-United-Newcastle-United

The sight of so many of their fans leaving early at only one down with the record they have of late goals (especially at home)............. :lol: Piss poor, big licks when they win, MIA when they get beat.

I thought Pardew paid too much respect for this Manure team when the teamsheets were announced. Oh how I was wrong, and I happily admit it. He had it spot on. Fair dues to him. Not getting carried away here but the team clearly believe in him with his tactics. Going into Christmas/New Years has got me yearning for more, so long as it aint a Europa spot in the end.

Aye I must admit I worried he was looking to sit back, but clearly he (rightly) pinpointed Man Utd's poor centre mid and wanted to outnumber them to ensure we controlled it. Well done to the silver fox, he'll be on his hole the night the dirty bugger.

It's NUFC Player Xmas party tonight isn't it? There isn't a player amongst that team that will go home with an unsucked cock tonight.

I would hope it's unsucked when they set off for home. You cannot make assumptions like that about the French lads.