Man Utd v Newcastle United

aimaad22

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-moyes-must-shoulder-blame-2903459

This prick says Manu should have beaten us yesterday even without Rooney....he seems to be suggesting that a midfield of Jones and Cleverly is a better midfield than Tiote and Cabaye.....that'll be right then, it says so in the press, despite all visual evidence to the contrary. The article is a series of one contradiction after another, but Joe Public will lap it up because its in the press. This is how the Manu machine works.

I've just watched the 90 mins again on BT and i would say Man Utd have found a ready made replacement for Ashley Young.A little contact and Januzaj goes down.No contact and Januzaj goes down.Oh,and so do Evra,Jones,Nani and Fernandez.

What a run by Remy to take two defenders away.

The Chelsea and Man City results went our way so not a bad weekend for the north east's top dogs

There's no doubt that Januzaj is a cheating bastard. HBA gave him a little tug on the arm in the second half and he threw himself down like he'd had his legs kicked away. He did that a couple of times to win free kicks iirc

The cheating ref allowed it all to happen.He never even booked Januzaj when he dived in the box when Colo stuck a foot out then withdrew it.

That'll be because Janzaj was somewhere else when Hernandez did that

Goals on Sunday just showed 5 man u chances then our goal.

fucking hell, we deserved that win yesterday and no coverage has shown that at all! fucking disgraceful

Has Moyes come out and condemned Janazuj and in particular Hernandez for his dive in the penalty area?

they never happened man, no coverage on motd or goals on sunday for either.

They had a blatant pen in the "man u penalty claim at old trafford" sense of the term.

realistically Hernandez shouldve been booked for diving and the other claim was unquestionably ball to hand.

The big decisions were made correctly today and they all were against man u, 2 penalties and the offside goal

Ball to hand only applies in a noon goal scoring moment doesn't it? Doesn't matter how accidental, if a hand stops a goal it's a pen. The intent only applies to what card is shown... If any.

Ref never saw it though and we suffered from the same thing midweek. Man u get them more than most.

Goals on Sunday just showed 5 man u chances then our goal.

fucking hell, we deserved that win yesterday and no coverage has shown that at all! fucking disgraceful

Same as it ever was. The media in general have been completely disinterested in the NUFC point of view, the worst of the lot was those knackers on the journalists show sky have. Don't watch it as it's dull as dishwater and all they ever talk about is 'United', 'England', Mourinho/Chelsea' and 'Wenger'. Thought I'd record it today though and they talked about 'England' and 'Moyes/United'. I don't actually think they mentioned our name let alone talk about us. They did however have those serious looks on their faces that they seem to have as if they are true football sages instead of being desperate hacks trying to stay in a job.

Has Moyes come out and condemned Janazuj and in particular Hernandez for his dive in the penalty area?

Was he asked about the dive? I never heard the question asked.

I thought a handball had to be intentional.Anita kept his left hand/arm away from the header and couldn't move his hand/arm fast enough after the ball came of the post.His arm/hand was behind his body at all times.If that was a pen,where would have been a safe place to put his hand/arm.

I never heard Moyes asked any question about their many dives/simulation/cheating to get pens/free kicks and opposition players carded.

Ball to hand only applies in a noon goal scoring moment doesn't it? Doesn't matter how accidental, if a hand stops a goal it's a pen. The intent only applies to what card is shown... If any.

Ref never saw it though and we suffered from the same thing midweek. Man u get them more than most.

The rules of the game state that it has to be deliberate.

To be fair Goals on Sunday could only show a very limited amount of that match because it was shown on BT.

Were they only given the Man U chances though?

The rules of the game state that it has to be deliberate.

Convention seems to surpass rules. Supposed to be that the ref stops the game for injuries and you compete the resulting drop ball. Never happens any more.

You're spot on though.

Same as it ever was. The media in general have been completely disinterested in the NUFC point of view, the worst of the lot was those knackers on the journalists show sky have. Don't watch it as it's dull as dishwater and all they ever talk about is 'United', 'England', Mourinho/Chelsea' and 'Wenger'. Thought I'd record it today though and they talked about 'England' and 'Moyes/United'. I don't actually think they mentioned our name let alone talk about us. They did however have those serious looks on their faces that they seem to have as if they are true football sages instead of being desperate hacks trying to stay in a job.

Was he asked about the dive? I never heard the question asked.

That journalist show is fucking awful like. It's amazing how seriously they take themselves. You're writing about football dickheads, you're not Woodward and Bernstein.

BT have done the opposite and seem to employ pretty much anybody.

Enjoyed not seeing Steve McManaman yesterday. Well done BT, let's not be seeing much of him in the future. Michael Owen next please. :)