Man Utd v Newcastle United

aimaad22

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't think he'd set foot in Old Trafford.

I must admit it gave me extra amusement watching 'The United Show' on BT Sport and seeing us win. :up:

BT Sport were desperate for United to win United, United, United. Cunts,

Yeah I don't think he'd set foot in Old Trafford.

I must admit it gave me extra amusement watching 'The United Show' on BT Sport and seeing us win. :up:

BT Sport were desperate for United to win United, United, United. Cunts,

They get partial credit for at least having Ginola on for me though, a far better representative than Niall Quinn when we're on sky

Niall Quinn. :lol: Someone dab Christ's tears.

Who was it on here who had a mate who would dab his winky after a lag ? Sure they said he became known as Dabber :)

Dour little Owen (and an at times overly-cocky Mcmanaman) aside I quite like BT Sport's coverage . Find it fresh compared to Sky's now staid formulaic guff .

Thats 'fresh' as in new as opposed to funky-fresh ya'get'me ?

Owen seemed more clued up than the main commentator. His delivery style is difficult to listen to, but he speaks sense occassionally.

The main bloke was atrocious. At one point he said our poor form last season was due to Tim Krul being out of form. Aye, that and the fact half of our side were out injured and Krul himself missed over a third of the season through injury.

He kept making sweeping statements that did nothing but make him seem totally ignorant.

Who was it on here who had a mate who would dab his wiknky after a lag ? Sure they said he became known as Dabber :)

Dour little Owen (and an at times overly-cocky Mcmanaman) aside I quite like BT Sport's coverage . Find it fresh compared to Sky's now staid formulaic guff .

Thats 'fresh' as in new as opposed to funky-fresh ya'get'me ?

'Fresh' as in Cool and the gang or 'fresh' as in February on Tynemouth beach?

Owen seemed more clued up than the main commentator. His delivery style is difficult to listen to, but he speaks sense occassionally.

The main bloke was atrocious. At one point he said our poor form last season was due to Tim Krul being out of form. Aye, that and the fact half of our side were out injured and Krul himself missed over a third of the season through injury.

He kept making sweeping statements that did nothing but make him seem totally ignorant.

And mixing up players... Like Williamson and Colo ?!?!? Wtf!?!