Man Utd v Newcastle United

aimaad22

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely cracking match report from True Faith.

Well that was shit.

Forty-one years. Over those 41 years more often than not we’ve been humped. Newcastle United just anothervictim of the waves and waves of attacks from the imperialistic red fucking devil machine, cheered on by their crowing cretins who use Manchester United Football Club as their own personal cock extension. Not anymore. Newcastle United had a belief at the Death Star yesterday that we haven’t seen before. From the first whistle, our players patrolled the Old Trafford pitch with fluffed up semis.
Those waves of attacks never came yesterday. Newcastle UNITED did look vulnerable from set pieces, but so does everyone else when Robin Van Persie has a dead ball at his feet. Moyes boys (where’s their song?), never really looked like getting anything from the game after Yohan Cabaye had opened the scoring around the hour mark. United sensed this was their day and it was no surprise when the industrious Moussa Sissoko burst down the right flank leaving Evra in his trail, before choosing the right ball – a cut back to Cabaye just inside the box. The Frenchman finished from there, sparking wild celebrations in a small corner of the Death Star.
United fully deserved their victory. Cheick Tiote was magnificent in the first half, harassing and bullying Man Utd’s limited midfield, while Cabaye in the orchestrator role and Vurnon Anita constantly recycling the ball always made themselves available for the pass. Our midfield is and was simply better than theirs. Sissoko, recapturing the form of his home debut against Chelsea was superb, his strong running - with and without the ball, gives Newcastle an energy and engine that has rarely been seen at SJP before. Mike Williamson was flawless. I repeat – flawless.That hasn’t always been the case, but Williamson is in the form of his life. At one point in the second half he burst over to right back at full throttle, aggressive and decisive, to successfully take Wilfried Zaha and the ball out of play.
Man Utd didn’t throw the kitchen sink at us in the last half hour. They haven’t got a kitchen sink. Their subs were gash. Ours were better – Hatem Ben Arfa playing keep ball in a Benny Hill manner, Shola Ameobi battering away with Nemanja Vidic and winning free kicks, as he does. A number of Man Utd’s cretinous support began drifting away from the Death Star with 10 minutes to go. Which is understandable, if you support a club for the reflected glory, what do you do when they cease to be successful? Walkaway.
There was a time when injury time at Old Trafford was a living hell – clinging on for dear life for a hard earned point. Newcastle United strolled through injury time at Old Trafford yesterday, with Ben Arfa and Ameobi keeping the ball in the corner by the jubilant away support. The game was up. Geordie Boys taking the piss.
The players and management staff were straight over at the end, hysterical applause, hugs, fist pumps all the shite you do when your happy at the match. A show of strength with your boys brigade. Our support was a pretty accurate representation of the hordes that have travelled away over the last 20 years. I took a moment to look around and saw - young kids recently hooked on United, with dads and mums, piss-heads, old fellas, women in pairs, young lads Stone Islanded to fuck, rum blokes bred on a diet of violence and heavy drinking. As one, in a joyous, over due moment.
One well travelled Mag amongst our group summed it up in a life coach/ pissed up jakey manner - “Life is all about moments, good or bad, you need them all. And that was a great fucking moment.”
A moment steeped in nostalgia, for everyone, for those who were at Old Trafford yesterday or not, it doesn’t matter. It was the moment we erased some of those humpings, Cantona 1-0, Cardiff ’05, Peter Schmeichel, their irredeemable fans who support Uuuu-ni-tid.
We’ve bloodied their nose at St James’ Park many times. Yesterday we knocked the cunts out at Old Trafford.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/match-report-manchester-united-v-newcastle-united-old-trafford-7dec13-ko1245-premier-league-att/

:nufc:

Lovely :lol:

I think my most enjoyable part of Newcastle at the moment is seeing a pariah like Mike Williamson have his day in the sun. Long may it continue.

that is where i am with things. i dont have expectations that are too high. i just like seeing us do well and willo deserves his place atm

that is where i am with things. i dont have expectations that are too high. i just like seeing us do well and willo deserves his place atm

There is now a Willo song, heard it yesterday, fuck knows the words or the tune, Tooj or Tom may know?....whatever, he deserves it :D

in all fairness iv never gone along with the hating man united like alot of fans in the country do. i think it will be interesting to see how many fans attend next year for them but i dont hate them by any stretch of the imagination.

So you enjoyed and completly accepted Fergie intimidating the officials at OT when we played them last season? Fair enough...some of us think that's actually cheating..

howay PL, that's a straw man argument if ever I saw one.

I never hated Man U and Man U fans as much as some of my mates, but I totally understand why they do.

My enmity is reserved for Liverpool; I've a much bigger problem with those self-pitying pack of shits.

Am not talking about fans though, am talking about how they got a gazillion trophies partially by bullying of officials, with the FA being fully complicit. That's what I hate about manu rather than their fans, glory hunting or otherwise. Liverpool am indifferent about too tbh, depends if you think their message boards are a true reflection of their support, because I give a lift home every night to a ST holding LFC fan and hes a great lad. As we were discussing earlier in the week, I wouldn't want someone to judge us by a lot of the more vocal fuckwits on NO.

Edited by PaddockLad

It's not cheating at all, I wish we had a manager that could exert as much influence over the officials as Fergie did. That's part of what made him one of the best managers we'll ever see.

Naah, not for me. Look whats happened to them now hes stopped doing it. Mid table shite. I understand he bought a miriad of other things to the table but its like Cloughie (two European cups :good:) said to the Leeds players:

"take all the medals and trophies you won and throw them in the bin because you won them all partly by cheating"

As for the money they've made to keep them at the very top by exploiting the memory of the folk who died at Munich...this is a good place to start if anyones interested: 221_title.jpg

Have Liverpool made any money out of Hillsbourough you reckon? not to mention the supporters being falsley accused of causing the disaster for a quarter of a century...theres a few fucking very sound reasonns for hating manu iyam..

Edited by PaddockLad

Even before they started winning thing under Ferguson, Man U fans were cunts - they had the arrogance of being the biggest club in the world which is why they hate Liverpool who actually had the tropies they think were theirs by right. A lot of the glory hunting aspect of them was based on nothing more that Munich sympathy as well.

I suppose the Manc/Souse arrogance is a facet of success - Chelsea were always wankers before Abramovitch so its hard to judge and Man City have a Mackem type inferiority complex which has likewise twisted them into cunts. I suppose Arsenal were the "best" of the recent successful clubs in cuntishness terms but they had their moments.

I remember years ago saying to my Dad that I hated Emlyn Hughes because he thought that Liverpool should win everything and he replied that that was why they were winners - to be fair I think Robson had an element of that kind of ruthlessness in him and maybe Keegan's problem was that he didn't - probably left Liverpool too soon.

I suppose the question is how big a bunch of cunts we'd have been if we'd won it in 96 and built on that in the way Chelsea for example have - I like to think we'd have been different but I have my doubts.

Am not talking about fans though, am talking about how they got a gazillion trophies partially by bullying of officials, with the FA being fully complicit. That's what I hate about manu rather than their fans, glory hunting or otherwise. Liverpool am indifferent about too tbh, depends if you think their message boards are a true reflection of their support, because I give a lift home every night to a ST holding LFC fan and hes a great lad. As we were discussing earlier in the week, I wouldn't want someone to judge us by a lot of the more vocal fuckwits on NO.

That's just using every option available to try and win. I don't believe there is some conspiracy with the FA to give Man U trophies, but I agree that refs and their assistants bowed to Ferguson and still hesitate in the bright lights of Old Trafford. We see players and managers trying to influence officials all the time, I don't think it's solely a Man U trait... perhaps it being successful is though?

I do think their message boards are indicative to be honest. As are sunderland's and our own. There is a great number of young fans who have short memories and have never experienced the truly dark days, and they're reflected by NO. RAWK is an accurate reflection of the blinkered uniform view that Liverpool fans have. They do all think Suarez has been stitched up, they do think Dalglish isn't to blame for the daft transfers...

I live with a Liverpool fan, lived with a few of them to be honest, they've all had the same disease; Will not tolerate any criticism of Liverpool, Liverpool Football Club, or the people of Liverpool. It's beyond civic pride, it's beyond football allegiance, it's a unique malady for that area.

If my team had won 13 of the past 20 league titles, I think I'd be a little arrogant too... so what is Liverpool's excuse for the same level of arrogance? Every year it's their year, every year they're hard done by the fixture computer, the refs, the media, the conspiracy.

When chatting football with Arsenal fans I know, or Norwich, or Chelsea or West Ham, they all know sufficient about other clubs to have a proper chat. Liverpool fans focus entirely on their own club to the point it makes a conversation with them exhausting. As an example I was praising Martinez for dealing individually with Delofeu(sp?), Lukaku and Barclay. All roughly the same age, but each at a different point of his career. Within a sentence he's turned the conversation back to Rodgers and Liverpool.

And it's not just this one, I'm yet to meet a Liverpool fan I could have a football conversation with. They're biased and partisan beyond reason. Man U have only got one player who deserves to be at a big club and he's an Arsenal player. Liverpool have a better shot at the league than Arsenal because they've more class throughout the side.

I get that everybody is going to want to talk about their club, and I get that everyone will be biased in favour of their team/against their rivals, but Liverpool fans take that to a whole new level.

The Man U fans might be a bit arrogant, but at least they can agree their city has some dodgy bits, the world doesn't owe them something for their period of musical influence and their comedy isn't self aggrandising cliché shit.

/Rant

Could he play Ben Arfa there perhaps? In the same formation with Tiote/Anita mopping up, Ben Arfa could play well in a similar role.

I'd go with that. If it doesnt work we could always bring on Shola.

I suspect Pards will do the opposite though, go with Shola and bring HBA on around the 65 min mark.