Newcastle Vs Cardiff

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

For fucks sake, I thought we agreed aimaad was the only person allowed to start match threads?!

Bang goes the FA Cup for another year then.

fuck-this-and-this.gif

With no Debuchy, Cabaye, & Krul I think we'll struggle.

Santon to RB, Haidara in.

Anita and Tiote in center midfield, play two up front.

Elliots always acquitted himself well when called upon.

I'd expect further rests/weakening of the side tbh, they're not that big a loss in the cup against a team whose priority is staying up above all else

i'm at this with my two girls, it's a tough one as I haven't been going to home games but that isn't fair on my youngest who quite likes football. We lost for my first game. We lost for my youngest daughters first game. Tomorrow is the eldest daughters first game. Sorry. :unsure2:

i'm at this with my two girls, it's a tough one as I haven't been going to home games but that isn't fair on my youngest who quite likes football. We lost for my first game. We lost for my youngest daughters first game. Tomorrow is the eldest daughters first game. Sorry. :unsure2:

It's my first game of the season too. A 0-6 reverse is now officially on the cards.

Groundhog day again?

Pardew loves the cup, Pardew plays weak as piss team, Pardew laments cup exit.

This leads to some fans backing his decision to rest "jaded players" whilst other fans rant about the cup should be priority bla bla bla......

It's my first game of the season too. A 0-6 reverse is now officially on the cards.

:lol:

My first game, Aug 1983, promotion year, KK playing, great home record, we get beat by fucking Shrewsbury Town, 0-1!

Youngest's first game last season at home to Swansea, 1-2 defeat.

On the bright side my eldest doesn't really like football so cares not one jot about the score for her first ever game so we'll probably win......I think? :pray:

For fucks sake, I thought we agreed aimaad was the only person allowed to start match threads?!

Bang goes the FA Cup for another year then.

fuck-this-and-this.gif

I just dont go around starting threads! Every day isn't Christmas you know. B)

I just dont go around starting threads! Every day isn't Christmas you know. B)

Maybe if you had, we wouldn't have gone decades without a single fucking trophy!!

I'd go:

Elliott

Santon Mbiwa Williamson Haidara

Anita Tiote Bigi

Ben Arfa Cisse Sammy

Give Sissoko and Gouffran a rest, dont start Shola as he brings nowt, give Bigi a game as we need to give him minutes if he's to get better. (One I'd rather have out on loan that sitting in reserves) Sammy's in the same category. Cisse needs a start and will hopefully get a goal to re-ignite himself. We should beat these with or without our main players.

I'd go:

Elliott

Santon Mbiwa Williamson Haidara

Anita Tiote Bigi

Ben Arfa Cisse Sammy

Give Sissoko and Gouffran a rest, dont start Shola as he brings nowt, give Bigi a game as we need to give him minutes if he's to get better. (One I'd rather have out on loan that sitting in reserves) Sammy's in the same category. Cisse needs a start and will hopefully get a goal to re-ignite himself. We should beat these with or without our main players.

I think that's pretty close to what we'll see. Maybe Taylor for Williamson as well.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Gosling play though.