Newcastle Vs Cardiff

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first half was difficult because there wasnt 50,000 in here to assess"

It's more the language, what does he mean to assess?

Maybe he said assist and it got messed up in translation somewhere?

Still not sure what he's expecting that to sound like though.

Another year without any silverware since 19 o blonk

You will play the rest of the season trying to finish a boring 10th

Crowds of 30,000 and restless supporters still

At least we wont be relagated you stupid twat now go and eat your cheesy chips and drink your blue pop.

At least we wont be relagated you stupid twat now go and eat your cheesy chips and drink your blue pop.

Plenty of time to fight for our place in the league

Your season is totally finished on january the 4th , unless the fight for 10th place is something to look forward too

Apparently it was "difficult, we didn't have 50000 in there"

You've got to be fucking kidding me. :lol:

The idiots forget Fulham etc

How are you not more concerned with what's going on at your own club? You're going to be relegated. And I don't really see your team coming back up if I'm honest. We may be stuck in mediocrity, but we're not going down.

You aren't going to be able to 'fight for your place'. I saw Poyet's interview last week - he looked like a man who regretted everything about his decision to join Sunderland. You're running out of teams you're vaguely capable of beating, you really are. And you've just come on here to taunt us about the fact that we're going to be 10th. I guess the implication should be that we should be envious that we're not in a relegation fight?

Mad bastard.

...you guys think that maybe we went too far? I hope he hasn't done anything drastic...

Getting relegated isn't the end of the world mate! Look at Wolves, they're making a decent fist of it in League One.

exciting times ahead

Relegation fight , every point and match very important

Semi final of 1 cup

Hillbilly westerners in the other cup

You have a season of trying to avoid a thursday night channel 5 cup night with a record low 12 mag away fans :closedeyes:

exciting times ahead

Relegation fight , every point and match very important

Semi final of 1 cup

Hillbilly westerners in the other cup

You have a season of trying to avoid a thursday night channel 5 cup night with a record low 12 mag away fans :closedeyes:

That's the spirit - you just needed to look on the bright side. Relegation is "exciting" and you're right about the semi final. I guess you're this year's Bradford City. Something to aspire to anyway - best of luck with that.

God I'm bored...

Edited by Rayvin

That's the spirit - you just needed to look on the bright side. Relegation is "exciting" and you're right about the semi final. I guess you're this year's Bradford City. Something to aspire to anyway - best of luck with that.

My channel 5 reception isnt very good

I really thought we may have actually turned a corner this season. I mean, in terms of not getting toothless embarrassing results like this one. We lost against Arsenal but the fight in that game spoke volumes. I thought perhaps we'll start turning up against the lesser sides too, find that consistency, do the dirty work when required.

Serves me right for getting such ideas into my head. Back to square fucking one.

I really thought we may have actually turned a corner this season. I mean, in terms of not getting toothless embarrassing results like this one. We lost against Arsenal but the fight in that game spoke volumes. I thought perhaps we'll start turning up against the lesser sides too, find that consistency, do the dirty work when required.

Serves me right for getting such ideas into my head. Back to square fucking one.

Don't give it all up just yet; we could just be having a poor run of games - the cup loss is unfortunate but if we can rediscover our form from earlier in the next two or three weeks I think I'll consider that we've moved on as a football club, even if it's not as far on as we'd hope.

Don't give it all up just yet; we could just be having a poor run of games - the cup loss is unfortunate but if we can rediscover our form from earlier in the next two or three weeks I think I'll consider that we've moved on as a football club, even if it's not as far on as we'd hope.

I dont doubt we'll finish between 8th and 10th. But what does it matter?

"We want to win a trophy here, they (the fans) are desperate for a trophy. It's been a long, long time and we are not going to win a trophy going out in the third round."

Well fook me its taken about 4 years but I think he's getting the hang of it folks :lol:

Adding one player to the team, Remy, transformed the way we played compared to the end of last season. The fat bastard needs to put his hand in his pocket and buy another player or two. The likes of Shola, Marveuax, Jonas, Obertan, Fergie, Abeid, Vuckic, Sammy are all getting paid for being nowhere near the first XI