Newcastle Vs Cardiff

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article is totally true, it's only us and Southampton who would have any real drive to win it this year; and we're better than Southampton. With that said, we always, always shoot ourselves in the foot against crap teams in the cup. And Cardiff are exactly that - I'd feel more confident if we were playing Chelsea.

Edited by Rayvin

I'll be pleasantly suprised if we get through today. New manager, FA Cup 'upset', Pardew's atrocious FA cup record here, etc. most likely a draw then turned over down there.

And that article is rehashed every year by someone. Done to death already.

Humbug bitches.

Ok, I'm going for 2-1. Elliot isn't good enough to keep a clean sheet, but we should be able to put out a side reasonably capable of winning. Also unlikely to see Obertan given his flounce the other week, so that's a positive.

#nufc: Elliot; Santon, S Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara; Tiote, Anita; Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Gouffran; Cisse according to Twitter.

That's a surprisingly strong line up. No Cabaye in fairness, but even so - that team really should be too much for Cardiff. Hope Cisse figures out his existential crisis as well...

Think I'd have started Shola instead of Cisse but apart from that we should be ok. I can't help thinking we've already seen the best of Cisse .

You might be right, but have we ever seen the best of Shola? Without Remy playing off him, I think he'd be useless.

I'm having a pint in whatever steps is called now, (YLH or something). :good:

I really wish I could be doing something similar. Instead I'm trying to write my dissertation while distracting myself every 2 minutes with this place.