Sick and tired

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Absolutely had it up to here with NUFC fans. Everybody knew (and yes they did know) that Souness would be a disaster he was a disaster at blackburn at liverpool nearly everywhere he was. And if you ask rangers fans they don't like him either. He spent untold millions buying the spl every year and without the ability to make even the smallest foothold in europe. he has hated good players everywhere he has been from Ally McCoist thru peter Beardsley Andy Cole and our own Craig bellamy. And yet there are arse holes out there who wanted to give him time. Wouldnt speak out against him. Put us down every time we criticised the useless twat. And where are they now. They are still trying to belittle those who want to make there feelings known. They say the boo boys are hurting us. Well I don't always agree with the boo boys but at least they dont suck Souness's cock every time he goes on telly and tells us how great he is. The Souness backers should take a look in the mirror and know they have hurt our club. if we had all from the beginning tried our hardest we could have got him out. Like we have with others before him.

So Souness backers why dont you just p*ss right off to the holes you came out of and leave our club alone.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely had it up to here with NUFC fans. Everybody knew (and yes they did know) that Souness would be a disaster he was a disaster at blackburn at liverpool nearly everywhere he was. And if you ask rangers fans they don't like him either. He spent untold millions buying the spl every year and without the ability to make even the smallest foothold in europe. he has hated good players everywhere he has been from Ally McCoist thru peter Beardsley Andy Cole and our own Craig bellamy. And yet there are arse holes out there who wanted to give him time. Wouldnt speak out against him. Put us down every time we criticised the useless twat. And where are they now. They are still trying to belittle those who want to make there feelings known. They say the boo boys are hurting us. Well I don't always agree with the boo boys but at least they dont suck Souness's cock every time he goes on telly and tells us how great he is. The Souness backers should take a look in the mirror and know they have hurt our club. if we had all from the beginning tried our hardest we could have got him out. Like we have with others before him.

So Souness backers why dont you just p*ss right off to the holes you came out of and leave our club alone.

79548[/snapback]

;)

Gold!

Nobody wanted him, mainly because he's a talentless prick, but when he arrived you had to give him a achance to prove you wrong.

Well, he didn't prove us wrong, he was ever bit the disaster expected and worse, and it became clear to anyone with an ounce of sense he was goign to fuck the club up and that was the time the fans needed to be united in getting the bastard out of the club.

Fat Fred would have reacted eventually, and if it had started last season when it should, the fans could have got him out and left us the time in close season to get a good manager and then this whole season wouldn't have been a waste of everybody's time and we may have been progressing instead of lurching towards disater.

So whilst i won't be as critical of the misguided Souness supporters as the original post, those people could have helped get him out if they'd seen sense earlier when it was blatantly obvious where we were going.

Nobody wanted him, mainly because he's a talentless prick, but when he arrived you had to give him a achance to prove you wrong.

Well, he didn't prove us wrong, he was ever bit the disaster expected and worse, and it became clear to anyone with an ounce of sense he was goign to fuck the club up and that was the time the fans needed to be united in getting the bastard out of the club.

abso...loootly

Fat Fred would have reacted eventually, and if it had started last season when it should, the fans could have got him out and left us the time in close season to get a good manager and then this whole season wouldn't have been a waste of everybody's time and we may have been progressing instead of lurching towards disater.

So whilst i won't be as critical of the misguided Souness supporters as the original post, those people could have helped get him out if they'd seen sense earlier when it was blatantly obvious where we were going.

79587[/snapback]

I've been wondering for a while why the Souness Out chants haven't been heard at home games, unbelievable

Can I just ask what exactly all the Souness non-supporters were doing, whilst those of us who said to give him time were "hurting our club". Just cos it seems to me that you're as guilty of doing fuck all to get the bloke out as the rest of us.

Or are we counting angry posts on an internet message board as part of your campaign?

abso...loootly

79587[/snapback]

I've been wondering for a while why the Souness Out chants haven't been heard at home games, unbelievable

79590[/snapback]

The reason for my rant.

Can I just ask what exactly all the Souness non-supporters were doing, whilst those of us who said to give him time were "hurting our club".  Just cos it seems to me that you're as guilty of doing fuck all to get the bloke out as the rest of us. 

Or are we counting angry posts on an internet message board as part of your campaign?

79591[/snapback]

Don't worry by the end of the season my angry posts will have got him sacked! ;)

Theres not much you can do when others won't join in and think for soem reason that he's doing a good job. If you start a chant its ignored and gets nowhere. But i can say i was calling him every name under the sun at full volume on a regular basis (not that he'd hear sadly!) and tellign anyone who'd listen (and some who didn't want to!) all the things being ruined, mistakes, idiocy and the like to try and get people to wake up.

Anyway my problem is even when i agree with their cause/argument, i have to be honest protestors generally get on my tits and its just not me, though if i'd ever by chance bumped into Fat fred i would have certainly passed on my opinion of what he should be doing.

Can I just ask what exactly all the Souness non-supporters were doing, whilst those of us who said to give him time were "hurting our club".  Just cos it seems to me that you're as guilty of doing fuck all to get the bloke out as the rest of us. 

79591[/snapback]

Don't worry by the end of the season my angry posts will have got him sacked! ;)

Theres not much you can do when others won't join in and think for soem reason that he's doing a good job. If you start a chant its ignored and gets nowhere. But i can say i was calling him every name under the sun at full volume on a regular basis (not that he'd hear sadly!) and tellign anyone who'd listen (and some who didn't want to!) all the things being ruined, mistakes, idiocy and the like to try and get people to wake up.

Anyway my problem is even when i agree with their cause/argument, i have to be honest protestors generally get on my tits and its just not me, though if i'd ever by chance bumped into Fat fred i would have certainly passed on my opinion of what he should be doing.

79597[/snapback]

I appreciate the honest response - which if you don't mind me paraphrasing, boils down to "not a lot really". :rolleyes:

Which is why this whole singling out people gets on my tits. NOBODY has done ANYTHING concrete to get the bloke out as far as I can see, and so nobody has the right to point the finger and blame anyone.

I'd be interested to hear what KCG has been up to in the name of the cause, seen as he is so adamant that it's others that have been harming the club by their inaction. He must have had some sort of campaign going to be able to make that kind of accusation. Mustn't he? Surely? ;)

79597[/snapback]

I love statements like that though,

so why didnt you? hes fairly easy to find, for starters you could head up to the ground a couple of hours before the game and hang round or on an evening, just hang round by his car. Any basic bit of investigation would get you his home address and you could even just ring the club and ask to speak to Mr Shepherd. ;)

if we had all from the beginning tried our hardest we could have got him out. Like we have with others before him.

Like who? name me one manager where from the day he was appointed all the fans have got together and forced him out?

79597[/snapback]

I love statements like that though,

so why didnt you? hes fairly easy to find, for starters you could head up to the ground a couple of hours before the game and hang round or on an evening, just hang round by his car. Any basic bit of investigation would get you his home address and you could even just ring the club and ask to speak to Mr Shepherd. ;)

If i'm honest i would have to bump into Fat Fred when i'm angry (so anytime around a football match would do!) or else i just wouldn't think it worthwhile because we all know deep down he wouldn't take a blind bit of notice of one person. So ultimately its not worth speaking to him...and i don't agree with any of the stuff where people track them down and bother them and their families at home!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

79591[/snapback]

79597[/snapback]

I appreciate the honest response - which if you don't mind me paraphrasing, boils down to "not a lot really". ;)

Basically!

As one person there is fuck all you can do really, football needs the majority of fans to be strongly vocal and united on an issue before its even worth starting anything and it was always clear to me that we never got to that stage, much as i couldn't believe it.

I did the only thing i could do, which was in any discussion of the toon with anybody i know and many i didn't i would point out everything wrong and the reasons he has to go etc. in a vain attempt to get them to think and see whats happening rather than swallow Souness' and Anal Oliver's bullshit every week.

Sadly thats a very slow process, but i did see quite a few people sitting around me at the match change their opinions quite quickly :rolleyes:

Edited by Papa Lazaru

79591[/snapback]

79597[/snapback]

I appreciate the honest response - which if you don't mind me paraphrasing, boils down to "not a lot really". ;)

Basically!

As one person there is fuck all you can do really, football needs the majority of fans to be strongly vocal and united on an issue before its even worth starting anything and it was always clear to me that we never got to that stage, much as i couldn't believe it.

I did the only thing i could do, which was in any discussion of the toon with anybody i know and many i didn't i would point out everything wrong and the reasons he has to go etc. in a vain attempt to get them to think and see whats happening rather than swallow Souness' and Anal Oliver's bullshit every week.

Sadly thats a very slow process, but i did see quite a few people sitting around me at the match change their opinions quite quickly :rolleyes:

79602[/snapback]

Well seen as you weren't the person that started this thread and you said yourself that you wouldn't be too critical of the "Souness supporters", I'll let you off lightly and won't come down on you too hard for your half-hearted efforts to get Souness out. :(

I'm expecting something a lot more radical from KCG though. Fathers 4 Justice type stuff. Chanting "Souness Out" by himself for 90 minutes every game - as Barry Manilow once said, all it takes is one voice. Standing outside the ground after the match and making his feelings known. That kind of thing. Because if I find out he's basically done fuck all too and is just pointing the finger at everyone else, I'm not gonna be very impressed. :razz:

79591[/snapback]

well I was voicing my feelings about him at one of the cup games last season until some stupid old bint asked me to cut out the language, despite me telling her if she didn't like it to fuck off back to the bingo hall....thought it was better to say nowt else after that

79591[/snapback]

79597[/snapback]

Basically!

79602[/snapback]

Well seen as you weren't the person that started this thread and you said yourself that you wouldn't be too critical of the "Souness supporters", I'll let you off lightly and won't come down on you too hard for your half-hearted efforts to get Souness out. :(

I'm expecting something a lot more radical from KCG though. Fathers 4 Justice type stuff. Chanting "Souness Out" by himself for 90 minutes every game - as Barry Manilow once said, all it takes is one voice. Standing outside the ground after the match and making his feelings known. That kind of thing. Because if I find out he's basically done fuck all too and is just pointing the finger at everyone else, I'm not gonna be very impressed. :razz:

79606[/snapback]

Is this him?

geordies4justice2.jpg

and which one is Leazes?

geordies4justice1.jpg

79591[/snapback]

well I was voicing my feelings about him at one of the cup games last season until some stupid old bint asked me to cut out the language, despite me telling her if she didn't like it to fuck off back to the bingo hall....thought it was better to say nowt else after that

79614[/snapback]

You old charmer you ;)

The thing is, when he came in, he wasn't going to get sacked straight away was he? Fat Fred wasn't going to turn round 2 days after appointing him and say 'actually, I've made a mistake. Here, take this £4m and let's forget this ever happened eh?' Everyone knew he wasn't going to be the answer but what the fuck did you all do about it? Fuck all. If you felt so passionate about it the week he was appointed then you should have been outside the club protesting to get him straight out, not doomsaying on the internet by constantly saying 'this will not end well.' Once he was here we either had to back him or start an immediate prtoest to get rid. I might be missing a few Ace cards from ny deck, but I don't remember anyone mentioning the latter.

I can't agree that everyone knew he wouldn't be the answer SLP; as we proved last week by dredging through old threads a sizable amount of people did think he might be the answer, with several falling for the old "he'll sort out the dressing room" bullshit. However, that's in the past, and we are all fairly unamionous now.

As for me, my reaction to Souness's appointment is well documented - frankly I was disgusted by it. I knew almost for certain he'd fuck up the club, just like he has everywhere else. But what can you do other than give your opinion to friends, colleagues, neighbours at games, and internet folk? Not a lot really, any demonstration would make you look like a nutter, and that is not a price I'm willing to pay for NUFC, not like it'd do any good whatsoever.

I have absolutely pleasure in being confirmed right, I am sickened about what has happened to our club to the extent that apathy now reigns - I am honestly on the verge of not caring any more. I don't even enjoy matches any more, so I don't even know why I go. Some sense of blind loyalty I suppose, and maybe the hope their are brighter days ahead somewhere in the distant horizon. They look a long way away at the moment though. ;)

I can't agree that everyone knew he wouldn't be the answer SLP; as we proved last week by dredging through old threads a sizable amount of people did think he might be the answer, with several falling for the old "he'll sort out the dressing room" bullshit. However, that's in the past, and we are all fairly unamionous now.

As for me, my reaction to Souness's appointment is well documented - frankly I was disgusted by it. I knew almost for certain he'd fuck up the club, just like he has everywhere else. But what can you do other than give your opinion to friends, colleagues, neighbours at games, and internet folk? Not a lot really, any demonstration would make you look like a nutter, and that is not a price I'm willing to pay for NUFC, not like it'd do any good whatsoever.

I have absolutely pleasure in being confirmed right, I am sickened about what has happened to our club to the extent that apathy now reigns - I am honestly on the verge of not caring any more. I don't even enjoy matches any more, so I don't even know why I go. Some sense of blind loyalty I suppose, and maybe the hope their are brighter days ahead somewhere in the distant horizon. They look a long way away at the moment though.  ;)

79824[/snapback]

Ive been pretty much there for the last 6 months..

Im guessing the reason why theres a bit of point scoring is that it wasnt a case of people saying 'I dont think he'll do well but he's here and theres nowt we can do so lets give him time'. Some did actually fall for all his shit and for instance when it was pointed out time and time again that we were playing crap football, had no tactics or system it was slung back with a smart arsed remark about not being happy with 3 points. There was post after post from some trying to convince the doommongers about how Souness was doing a great job.

This wont stop until Gemmill gets down on his knees (where he's most comfortable?), begs for forgiveness and admits he was wrong all along and it was all his fault ;)

I'm just trying to be realistic here. We knew he was shite, but he was always going to get at least a season. What I'm trying say is, those who didn't immediately dismiss him were not neccesailry pro-Souness, more grin and bear it as he's not going anywhere in the immediate future. He was always going to be allowed to buy pre-season. We had to wait and see, realistically we had no thoer option other than a protest to let the board know. This didn't happen, so Souness stayed.

I am honestly on the verge of not caring any more. I don't even enjoy matches any more, so I don't even know why I go. Some sense of blind loyalty I suppose, and maybe the hope their are brighter days ahead somewhere in the distant horizon. They look a long way away at the moment though.  ;)

79824[/snapback]

This is the reason why there has been so little Souness out chanting or any form of real protest. He has destroyed the team so much that so many of us just feel so apathetic about the situation that we just sit there in near silence which you could see at the Smoggies game.

When Boro scored what looked the winner in our last home game I witnessed something I've never seen before from the lads I've been going with for years. Silence. You usually can't shut the fuckers up if we concede one, but we all just sat there. Not even a 'for fucks sake'. Weird, it scared me.

When Boro scored what looked the winner in our last home game I witnessed something I've never seen before from the lads I've been going with for years. Silence. You usually can't shut the fuckers up if we concede one, but we all just sat there. Not even a 'for fucks sake'. Weird, it scared me.

79839[/snapback]

There was a lot of stunned silence around me too. Even the reaction to Clark's equaliser was a bit muted, given that we'd just drew level with the last kick of the game against the 'Boro.

The whole game was played in something close to silence (from us at least). I know we don't consider it the derby that they do but we usually manage a bit more than we do than against the general bottom half of the table sides.

The sad fact is that everyone went to the game expecting to see pretty much exactly what we did see and everyone is just plain bored of it!

79839[/snapback]

There was a lot of stunned silence around me too. Even the reaction to Clark's equaliser was a bit muted, given that we'd just drew level with the last kick of the game against the 'Boro.

79850[/snapback]

I have been in the state of indifference since the start of the season. I am not really caring about the results anymore. Wins don't make me really happy, neither I am shocked about games lost.

The problem in the lack of protest lies in the whole process IMHO. The thing is only very few saw the signing of Souness as a good move. Most people were negative, worried, scared. But only very few were able to see the positives. Some people were pleased by those winning streaks and by certain actions (i.e. the booting of Robert and Bellamy). But what really is missing is the process of growing disappointment that is settling in. You only get get disappointed when you are expecting else. But most people could see it coming (though nobody wanted it to happen).

Edited by Isegrim