Newcastle United v Stoke City

aimaad22

don't talk utter shite, how the has putting HBA in made us play like this

individual errors have been the issue today, as well as remy shitting his pants against their centrehalves he keeps drifting out and we've no one in the middle to play the ball to

He's changed the formation. Not necessarily HBA's fault. Fucking hell! :lol:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously hope we go onto win but if so I can't wait so see Hughes' head explode.

Atkinson the homer strikes again btw (was a pen but the two yellows were soft).

Edited by NJS

Whats the bloody hell's just happened there? :lol:

The first red was a bit harsh, but Im not complaining :D Why Ben Arfa or Cabaye didnt take the penalty I'll never know.

Think we've been very poor to be fair. Sissoko's had a shocker, Remy is shitting himself and we've seen very little of Gouffran. We can be thankful to Atkinson for being back into this.

At home against 9 men with a whole half of football to be played, surely we cant mess this up now.

Went to the loo missed three sending offs and a penalty! Curse my week bladder! :lol:

All there for the taking now but Hatem needs to do what he's been doing first half and stick to killer passes.

Be devastated if we dont win this.

He's the only one who's been looking good so far, Im more concerned about the others being able to raise their game right now.

Could've sworn Sissoko was wide right last couple of games. How about he's changed around personel?

It might just be me like but changing personnel round and changing the formation are two completely separate things.

We've had a sky 4 performance from the ref in our favour I've just never seen in our favour ever. We have to thank our lucky stars and take advantage. Also need to make sure we don't give the ref an excuse to even it up. Can't wait to see Hughes face for the only time in living memory. :lol:

Tiote > Anita

People underestimate Tiote's impact on the shape of our midfield, when he's not playing Cabaye is never as effective because he's playing deeper. Same goes for Anita, he's not a defensive player. He likes the ball at his feet and Tiote's battling in midfield allows Anita to do that.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

We've been very poor tbh only level thanks to Atkinson. Sissoko has been making some odd choices in that more advanced CM role, I'd prefer to see Cabaye there and have Sissoko in behind him. Remy is struggling being alone up top so I'd like to see him and Gouffran switched. We have to win this now tbh.