Newcastle United v Arsenal

JonTheMag

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debuchy is further forward than most of our midfielder/attackers :lol:

makes me wonder does he get screamed at from the sidelines like i do when i venture forward :D

Don't know about you but Debuchy covers a crazy amount of ground at pace without ever looking exhausted.

Got to be a booking for Giroud there, Cazorla pulled something? there was no contact where hes holding from debuchy

Then mixing in the waste of time dive and feign of injury on his own poor attempt at a 'tackle'. Frenchmen!

Thats the difference in Tiote at the moment, he had an age on the ball there and not a lot to do with it, instead of going for the hollywood ball he waits for someone to be available and keeps possession.

Tiote needs to calm down a bit. Doing well in unsettling them but if he gets a booking you know that they will be looking to wind him up.

Hes not commiting fouls though really, doing his job extremely well

Thought that went well - Tiote has been vital so far but he's inevitably going to get booked and will be less effective once he is. Unless the plan was to play within ourselves and keep things tight (in which case well done), we should consider getting Ben Arfa on - probs for Gouffran?