11 a side match vs Newcastle Online

smoggeordie

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokes jokes jokes..........but can you put your footballing ability where your mouth is?

79667[/snapback]

Strange, no kids are playing for us.

I'm twenty in June for christ sakes.

79672[/snapback]

Hard paper round?

Renton and Gemmill can be cheerleaders.

79825[/snapback]

So will SMO, he's got a lovely set of titty biscuits due to the excess weight he's carrying, not unless he's growing them for when the bairn comes in case his lasses nipples get sore and she needs a break from the breast feeding

Already sorted that out

79656[/snapback]

Typical Newcastle-online........ ;)

79657[/snapback]

I post on both boards actually ;)

79660[/snapback]

You disappoint me actually. As one of my favourite posters ever I thought you would have frequented this board rather than that shite.

Anyway, I'd love to play in this game, but don't think my current club would let me :(

79694[/snapback]

Think i'll start posting here more often now :rolleyes:

Already sorted that out

79656[/snapback]

79657[/snapback]

79660[/snapback]

You disappoint me actually. As one of my favourite posters ever I thought you would have frequented this board rather than that shite.

Anyway, I'd love to play in this game, but don't think my current club would let me :(

79694[/snapback]

79894[/snapback]

Please dont.

Already sorted that out

79656[/snapback]

79657[/snapback]

79660[/snapback]

79694[/snapback]

79894[/snapback]

Please dont.

79905[/snapback]

Why not? I was posting on this board for a long while before the "split"

In all seriousness, I know the SMB charvers were looking to play an NUFC team in an 11-a-side game, go on their 5-a-side forum and ask them. Now THAT I would watch. ;)

79911[/snapback]

N-Online Crech Facility versus SMB Zany Crew. What a game that would be. ;)

Already sorted that out

79656[/snapback]

79657[/snapback]

79660[/snapback]

79694[/snapback]

79894[/snapback]

Please dont.

79905[/snapback]

Why not? I was posting on this board for a long while before the "split"

79916[/snapback]

Ignore him.

I feel the force is trying to make me decide between the two forums  ;)

79928[/snapback]

Not at all. Most of us still use N-O to be honest. I'd rather people use both, but it seems some people (mainly the new moderators on there) either don't want to use this place, or are being told not to ;)

Use both, easy.

79825[/snapback]

So will SMO, he's got a lovely set of titty biscuits due to the excess weight he's carrying, not unless he's growing them for when the bairn comes in case his lasses nipples get sore and she needs a break from the breast feeding

79875[/snapback]

Woah, man boobs? Now I admit i'm carrying more timber than I've ever done before but there's no hint of man boobs! Anyway haven't a couple of the lasses volunteered for cheerleading yet. Could go either way like.

So are you playing Wacky? I'm going to but mainly cos I wanna see what all these people look like.

Chooper Wallace could make a much awaited comeback???

79825[/snapback]

79875[/snapback]

Woah, man boobs? Now I admit i'm carrying more timber than I've ever done before but there's no hint of man boobs! Anyway haven't a couple of the lasses volunteered for cheerleading yet. Could go either way like.

So are you playing Wacky? I'm going to but mainly cos I wanna see what all these people look like.

Chooper Wallace could make a much awaited comeback???

79982[/snapback]

My days of eleven a side finished about ten years ago. Far to much substance abuse over the years has put paid to my glittering football career, plus I'm now the wrong side of thirty.