11 a side match vs Newcastle Online

smoggeordie

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play if theres gonna be scouts there from the bigger forums. ;) My legs have gone mind so if I'm in the middle I'll need SLP doing my donkey work.

In all seriousness though, would this not be better as a five-a-side thing? Surely more chance of it going ahead that way.

In all seriousness though, would this not be better as a five-a-side thing? Surely more chance of it going ahead that way.

80034[/snapback]

I think it would, and would the day of the Everton game not be a good day for it with it being a late kick off.

I'll play if theres gonna be scouts there from the bigger forums.  ;) My legs have gone mind so if I'm in the middle I'll need SLP doing my donkey work.

80034[/snapback]

Bastid! 5-a-side would be better and I've now found my true vocation, standing in goal. ;) In all seriousness, I'm a lot fitter since the notorious little-Swedish-girl incident so can play out if we're desperate. I'm a lean mean grilling machine, or something.

I'll play if theres gonna be scouts there from the bigger forums.  :( My legs have gone mind so if I'm in the middle I'll need SLP doing my donkey work.

80034[/snapback]

Bastid! 5-a-side would be better and I've now found my true vocation, standing in goal. ;) In all seriousness, I'm a lot fitter since the notorious little-Swedish-girl incident so can play out if we're desperate. I'm a lean mean grilling machine, or something.

80043[/snapback]

;)

Was she mean about your physique too? The cheeky little shit, I thought the double nutmegs was insult enough.

My fitness has gone from bad to 'lamentable' so a rolling* 5 a side would seriously mitigate the chances of an all out cardiac arrest tbh.

Disappointed to hear about Wacky not being up for it, though of course the head height rule could descend into farce if he was on the pitch. Shame like as I get the impression he could have done a job. No surprises re Gemmill mincing off again like. :(:razz: And I'll state this now so theres no problems about it on the day, neither Alex or Peasepud will be receiving one pass from me :rolleyes: . Jesus wept tbh.

Agree with Ritchies comments btw.

*'rolling' being the operative word in my case.

I'll play if theres gonna be scouts there from the bigger forums.  :( My legs have gone mind so if I'm in the middle I'll need SLP doing my donkey work.

80034[/snapback]

80043[/snapback]

;)

Was she mean about your physique too? The cheeky little shit, I thought the double nutmegs was insult enough.

My fitness has gone from bad to 'lamentable' so a rolling* 5 a side would seriously mitigate the chances of an all out cardiac arrest tbh.

Disappointed to hear about Wacky not being up for it, though of course the head height rule could descend into farce if he was on the pitch. Shame like as I get the impression he could have done a job. No surprises re Gemmill mincing off again like. :(:razz: And I'll state this now so theres no problems about it on the day, neither Alex or Peasepud will be receiving one pass from me :rolleyes: . Jesus wept tbh.

80051[/snapback]

Same reason he wont go to Lightwater Valley!

80034[/snapback]

80043[/snapback]

;)

Disappointed to hear about Wacky not being up for it, though of course the head height rule could descend into farce if he was on the pitch. Shame like as I get the impression he could have done a job. No surprises re Gemmill mincing off again like. :blush::razz: And I'll state this now so theres no problems about it on the day, neither Alex or Peasepud will be receiving one pass from me :rolleyes: . Jesus wept tbh.

80051[/snapback]

80058[/snapback]

Touching kids, I heard. :(

80034[/snapback]

80043[/snapback]

;)

Disappointed to hear about Wacky not being up for it, though of course the head height rule could descend into farce if he was on the pitch. Shame like as I get the impression he could have done a job. No surprises re Gemmill mincing off again like. :blush::razz: And I'll state this now so theres no problems about it on the day, neither Alex or Peasepud will be receiving one pass from me :rolleyes: . Jesus wept tbh.

80051[/snapback]

80058[/snapback]

80060[/snapback]

Must have seen me there tbh, I'm the 4'10'' one wondering around with a can of coke with "Jesus Juice" in it, chatting to the ever thirsty youngsters

:blush:

80034[/snapback]

80043[/snapback]

;)

80051[/snapback]

80058[/snapback]

80060[/snapback]

Touching cloth I heard too.

Il let you battle it out for who gets the professional player, coach, stud on their team!!!!!!

80144[/snapback]

Please god let him be on there's.

80149[/snapback]

;) just wait til ive scored my 14th overhead kick of the game sucka!

Il let you battle it out for who gets the professional player, coach, stud on their team!!!!!!

80144[/snapback]

80149[/snapback]

;) just wait til ive scored my 14th overhead kick of the game sucka!

80155[/snapback]

Poor man's Chris Sutton I heard.

80144[/snapback]

80149[/snapback]

aye let it be, I was having problems working out who to clobber first, this way it would be an easy decision.

80144[/snapback]

80149[/snapback]

aye let it be, I was having problems working out who to clobber first, this way it would be an easy decision.

80212[/snapback]

;)