Only in America

The Fish

"The accident happened on Monday at Last Stop shooting range in White Hills, Arizona."

What they don't mention, for some reason, is that the gun-shootin' experience in question is called "Bullets And Burgers". :jesuswept:

I like it. No nonsense shoot and scoot.

I think it's just the frame of mind that anyone trespassing on their property is fair game. Though being a police officer he was always more inclined to shoot than the average person.

Aye, but there's the right to shoot trespassers and then there is a sense of obligation! Did he kill his daughter in that story?

Aye, but there's the right to shoot trespassers and then there is a sense of obligation! Did he kill his daughter in that story?

Read further about it at the time and she was described as being in a stable condition. The loving, caring father also crashed his car whilst taking her to the hospital, apparently. :lol:

Was talking to my Dad this morning and he couldn't get over the fact a nine year old girl was allowed to fire an uzi or any weapon with any ammunition let alone live rounds, he still remembers the pain you'd get in your shoulder from the recall of firing a gun and he was an artillery man.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like it's all kicking off again in Ferguson.

Anyone have any firm views on what actually happened? The witness accounts seem to tell a strong story.

Not sure why he wasn't tazered rather than shot dead.