Only in America

The Fish

Massively disturbing. The bloke that thought to start placing the victims hands behind his back and start handcuffing him after he’d had two bullets put in his back ffs.

There is absolutely no argument to be made there, he’d already ran around them in order to try and escape so any “threat” would surely be over. 

I used victim before because he is 100% a victim, that video is completely clear to me that there was zero threat to the shooter or any of his gang members, erm fellow officers, honestly fuck them man. 

Wonder if Trump will bother responding, no doubt it’d just be fucking poisonous “I gotta tell ya Patrick, you can’t run from the police that’s a big no-no, you know these guys, heroes, these police officers everyday being unresp-, disrespected by these ‘members of the public’- menaces I call them our boys need to know they are protected”. Has it been four years yet ffs. 

Edited by Howay

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/10/2017 at 9:23 AM, Renton said:

Fascinating mentality in the US like. On the one hand there's their waynsane gun laws and constant exposure to violence in the media. On the other hand, there's the contradiction of them being religious fanatics and puritanical about sex and nudity. 

I can't get my head how many, maybe even most, of the UK identifies more with these fucknuts than with Europeans. 

Only been to the USA once and it definitely felt more alien than different parts of Europe I've been to. Not even close to feeling the same.

• 2 weeks later...

"We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, but this isn't a guns situation,"

Not the NRA but the President of the United States. And if it's a mental health problem then why is he trying to take healthcare from the poorest and most vulnerable in society?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

"We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, but this isn't a guns situation,"

Not the NRA but the President of the United States. And if it's a mental health problem then why is he trying to take healthcare from the poorest and most vulnerable in society?

Why are people with mental health problems allowed such easy access to guns then?

Fucking hell man.

• 2 weeks later...

"If the last few weeks have taught us anything, it’s that we need more women in positions of power, not less. So when you’re choosing Michigan’s next attorney general, ask yourself this: Who can you trust most not to show you their penis in a professional setting? Is it the candidate who doesn’t have a penis? I’d say so."

"I want to tell you what you can expect me not to do. I will not sexually harass my staff, and I won’t tolerate it in your workplace either. I won’t walk around in a half-open bathrobe, and I’ll continue to take all sex crimes seriously just like I did as a prosecutor."

"Yes, I’m a woman. That’s not a liability, that’s an asset."