Only in America

The Fish

I’m loving that an army of 16 year old high school students are too intelligent for the majority of the senators and right wing media hacks that are talking shite about gun control 

I particularly like this lads riposte to claims he’s a crisis actor. “If you’d seen me in the school play you would know no one would pay me to act” :lol:

Surely if a mad man knows that there are teachers armed with handguns then he's going to go in there with a bulletproof vest and an assault rifle. I'd imagine he'll kill quite a few before someone manages to stop him.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Surely if a mad man knows that there are teachers armed with handguns then he's going to go in there with a bulletproof vest and an assault rifle. I'd imagine he'll kill quite a few before someone manages to stop him.

Exactly, the detachment from reality on this is baffling in many ways.

How does anyone (who isnt in the pocket of the NRA or whoever) think its a solution to the problem? 

33 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Insane. Can't believe the amount of borderline insane cunts in that land. I wouldn't last more than a few weeks there.

You'd love it, I reckon. Big stetson, double denim, double hip holsters. "Hey guys. Y'all should come round to my ranch Saturday. Soccer and Zulu party. Why aye man it's party time. Peeyow peeyow."

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Insane. Can't believe the amount of borderline insane cunts in that land. I wouldn't last more than a few weeks there.

I think "borderline" insanity was 20 years ago tbh. They're full blown lunatics now.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Now Trump has come out in favour of certain gun controls and accused congress of being afraid of the NRA.

Hes quite easy to play in some ways, hates it when opinion seems to be that he’s subservient to someone. It was bannon first