Only in America

The Fish

• 4 weeks later...

That makes it sound kinda grim tbh - as I understand it, most of the family oppose his execution and have campaigned for him to be spared. They've come up with this as a means of delaying his sentence being carried out I believe.

I mean he's a white supremacist psycho who killed 3 of their family so I would have understood, if not condoned, their wanting the death penalty.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/us/arkansas-federal-death-penalty.html

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

as I understand it, most of the family oppose his execution and have campaigned for him to be spared. They've come up with this as a means of delaying his sentence being carried out I believe.

OK, yes, that does make it sound significantly less only-in-American. :D 

• Haha 1

“Yeh were deep state conspiracy theories, every aspect of our lives in controlled by lunatic devil worshipers, while you’re hear...would you like to see our range of mugs & tea towels?”

• Haha 2

• 9 months later...
2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I’m not watching that, but the description is pretty much exactly what I expected. 

I assume he’ll now be as fucked as the dentist, or whatever he was, that posted pics of himself having shot something a few years ago… oh, no, hang on- he’s the president of the NRA, so he’s golden. 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/04/2021 at 21:53, Isegrim said:

Just watched this. I don't know who is worse. The gun nut who can't shoot for toffee, or his wife who is horny as fuck after killing an elephant in front of its family. If there was ever a real life purge then these cunts would be top of my list 

15 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Just watched this. I don't know who is worse. The gun nut who can't shoot for toffee, or his wife who is horny as fuck after killing an elephant in front of its family. If there was ever a real life purge then these cunts would be top of my list 

They are likely to be anti-vaccers and see covering mouth and nose with some piece of cloth as a devilish obstruction of their freedom.

Karma might be a bitch after all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...