Only in America

The Fish

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fucking hell.…

Since he’s now a free man, do you think he’ll be back out protecting property in the riots which are definitely about to kick off? 

He will be the poster boy for Trumpers. Thanks give it a week before Alex Jones is interviewing him 

• Like 1

Some republican wanker has offered him an internship ffs :lol: 

They are absolute cunts man, the lot of them. What this verdict says is that you can go out looking for trouble at a left wing protest, armed to the teeth, and start freely gunning people down when they tell you to fuck off.

It's tricky for me. He should have been found guilty for sure. But then there's the issue of expecting a 17 year old kid to behave properly with a semi automatic. He probably went there giving it Billy Big Bollocks and didn't go with any intent to shoot anyone and probably did shit his pants when it hit the fan. I haven't followed the case just seen some footage and read a basic synopsis of what happened. To escape any punishment is obv ridiculous. But I'd have been conflicted at putting the kid behind bars for most/all of his life.

24 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's tricky for me. He should have been found guilty for sure. But then there's the issue of expecting a 17 year old kid to behave properly with a semi automatic. He probably went there giving it Billy Big Bollocks and didn't go with any intent to shoot anyone and probably did shit his pants when it hit the fan. I haven't followed the case just seen some footage and read a basic synopsis of what happened. To escape any punishment is obv ridiculous. But I'd have been conflicted at putting the kid behind bars for most/all of his life.

I can see that side but he's literally extinguished the lives of 2 other people. I mean... that has to mean something, somewhere down the line. Also the precendent the situation sets it terrible. Based on this defence, what's to stop people just gunning each other down at political protests?

8 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I can see that side but he's literally extinguished the lives of 2 other people. I mean... that has to mean something, somewhere down the line. Also the precendent the situation sets it terrible. Based on this defence, what's to stop people just gunning each other down at political protests?

There's already nothing to stop white people gunning down black people or antifa or left wing protestors. The system is protecting those who it is designed to protect

1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

There's already nothing to stop white people gunning down black people or antifa or left wing protestors. The system is protecting those who it is designed to protect

Yeah but given that it wasn't happening to protestors particularly, it seems like this is giving a very public signal to how it can be done. The whole defence is ridiculous, they're claiming that he heard a gunshot so felt entitled to shoot. But then what if someone heard his gunshot - does that then become a self defence issue and someone is entitled to shoot him?

The last man standing goes free, seems to be the ruling we've just established here.

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Another thing which could only exist in America. This video and the lyrics to the pathetic song are like parodies layered on top of parodies. It's dizzyingly shit. 

@TheGingerQuiffplease tell me you don't actually like this horseshit. 

Well he mostly sings these days, has expressed views that rock-rap is dead and is clearly just pandering to an audience. I mean we (the west) are raising a generation of pussies though. Whilst China limits screentimes and is raising it's kids to excel, American parents are putting their young children through gender reassignment. 

That's the first I'd known of that track. Is there an album?

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Well he mostly sings these days, has expressed views that rock-rap is dead and is clearly just pandering to an audience. I mean we (the west) are raising a generation of pussies though. Whilst China limits screentimes and is raising it's kids to excel, American parents are putting their young children through gender reassignment. 

That's the first I'd known of that track. Is there an album?

Fuck me, so much to unpack there.

15 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Well I don't read any of your posts that are more than a couple of sentences so brevity is your friend.

Alright then. You're a wrong'un. How's that for brief?