Only in America

The Fish

28 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

That cunt bloke at the front has a belt fed M60. Why the fuck would anyone need one of those??

To shoot himself with any luck 

• Like 1

I hope they are successful in prosecuting the parents of the latest school shooter in Michigan. We (literally, meaning the department I am working at) did it successfully with the last shooting in Germany in 2009 when the father got sentenced  for his negligence later.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I fucking loved that song. Had it on 7 inch single. 

Some boy he must've been, ripping a tree out and swatting those Charlies with it from here to kingdom come. Even for a ghost that's impressive. :lol:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Some boy he must've been, ripping a tree out and swatting those Charlies with it from here to kingdom come. Even for a ghost that's impressive. :lol:

Took them good and proper.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I hope they are successful in prosecuting the parents of the latest school shooter in Michigan. We (literally, meaning the department I am working at) did it successfully with the last shooting in Germany in 2009 when the father got sentenced  for his negligence later.

TGQ’s ma and da have spent the day discretely removing all knives and sharp objects from the house.

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Hunting Charlie down? /StanRidgeway

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I fucking loved that song. Had it on 7 inch single. 

24 minutes ago, Alex said:

I had it on Now That’s I Call Music 7 :D 

The whole album was decent but his best work was as the original singer of Wall of Voodoo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What a complete waste of resources 'singles' were mind :lol: I thought that even when I was 10 years old, just waited for the album.

Unless you worked as DJ, then albums were just a fucking pain in the arse. 7"45rpm was much better sound quality.

Edited by sammynb