Only in America

The Fish

1 hour ago, NJS said:

Jim Jeffries is right - just let the fuckers buy muskets which were the only firearms available when it was written. 

Better yet, have the gun, but you must live as they did in 1791  when it was added. 
No electric, running water, car, etc. 

( I’m 100% sure that there’d be a sizeable portion of gun wankers who’d go for it). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NJS said:

Jim Jeffries is right - just let the fuckers buy muskets which were the only firearms available when it was written. 

Or, if technology has moved on then propose to let them buy nuclear weapons then explain why this can't happen then wait for the penny to drop.

One of the few things more ridiculous than adhering to an ancient religious text is claiming to do so whilst completely ignoring its actual content 

• Like 3

The testimony from a black election worker and her mother at the 1/6 committee today is horrendous. Both of them name checked and called "vote scammers" by Trump and Giuliani, they had to move out of their houses to escape death threats and racist abuse. All completely false of course. 

Now they're scared to introduce themselves or to see someone they know in a supermarket in case their name gets spoken and some racist Trump supporting cunt is in earshot. Lives genuinely ruined by powerful white men, one of them the actual President. 

And all because some fat manchild bitch couldn't cope with defeat. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The testimony from a black election worker and her mother at the 1/6 committee today is horrendous. Both of them name checked and called "vote scammers" by Trump and Giuliani, they had to move out of their houses to escape death threats and racist abuse. All completely false of course. 

Now they're scared to introduce themselves or to see someone they know in a supermarket in case their name gets spoken and some racist Trump supporting cunt is in earshot. Lives genuinely ruined by powerful white men, one of them the actual President. 

And all because some fat manchild bitch couldn't cope with defeat. 

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61789443

Lynn Fitch, who seems to be an Attorney General in the US, has claimed she is empowering women by getting rid of Roe vs Wade. It will "remove the false choice between career and children. Women can have both"

I had to read this several times to make sure I actually understood what was being said, it's that ridiculous.

10 hours ago, Rayvin said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61789443

Lynn Fitch, who seems to be an Attorney General in the US, has claimed she is empowering women by getting rid of Roe vs Wade. It will "remove the false choice between career and children. Women can have both"

I had to read this several times to make sure I actually understood what was being said, it's that ridiculous.

I stopped at "Mississippi's chief legal officer".  It was clearly always going to be ridiculous.  :sad:

Depressingly predictable. 

Perpetually market themselves as the most advance thinking country in the world yet in reality they're one of the most backward. Nearly every other nation on this planet would implement legislation to prevent a man-made disaster being able to be repeated, but not the Americans. 

They epitomise the definition of stupidity - ask the same question again and again and expect different results. 

How fucking appallingly sad.

• Like 1