Only in America

The Fish

Well said. Come to Oz. Weather is much better and we have just dumped our own Trump lite. Not worth going back to the UK because that's the way it's going there, although I doubt even Johnson will go as far as the Republicans have gone. 

Of course Gemmill will think I mean NZ 😎 

• Haha 2

Great post @Howay, agree with all of it. The Dem leadership's absolute refusal to realise that this is not a fucking BAU situation is mental. You have to step it up and step outside of the norms against these people. They've proven they'll ignore all norms right up to and including installing a dictator and ending democracy, and still the Dem response is to try and stick to what's right and proper, and oh we can't be doing that, that's not cricket. 

I saw someone the other day say the R's are the school shooter and the D's are the Uvalde police, and they're fucking right. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Well said. Come to Oz. Weather is much better and we have just dumped our own Trump lite. Not worth going back to the UK because that's the way it's going there, although I doubt even Johnson will go as far as the Republicans have gone. 

Of course Gemmill will think I mean NZ 😎 

an interesting plan with just one drawback.

it’s full of Australians. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

an interesting plan with just one drawback.

it’s full of Australians. 

Question of balance - no Americans but lots of Aussies (and me)🙂 

• Like 1

Be class being locked in there giving the shooter the Vs through that little window though. Like being on a metro that's pulling out of the station when the inspectors are on the platform. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Bannon guilty on two counts of contempt of Congress. The reanimated corpse is about to do a little bit of jail time. 

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He can warm the bunk for his boss 

You'd like to think so, but unfortunately, probably neither will actually happen

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of trump, I take it most have seen the grave he's put his ex-wife and mother of his children in? He's given her a pauper's grave and she's given him three tax cuts as the grave is on his property somewhere.

• Jaysus... 1

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Speaking of trump, I take it most have seen the grave he's put his ex-wife and mother of his children in? He's given her a pauper's grave and she's given him three tax cuts as the grave is on his property somewhere.

It's a fucking golf course.