Only in America

The Fish

Happy Days. There's already too many Alex Jones's in the world. He's the first one I'd vote to get rid of.

The memes and Bill Hicks thing we're admittedly mildly amusing until I realised he managed to play on all the mockery to successfully further his narcissistic grift. Get him away to fuck.

Edited by Blastronaut
  • Like 1

Did you see the note of how much money that Jones cunt was making - $800,000 a fucking day.

No wonder there's loads jumping on the anti-vax/climate denial conspiracy gravy chain. 

I remember trying to tell the local village idiot  anti-vaxxer/chemtrails/climate denier that he was being grifted, he was most put out as he sat there in his anti-vax/great reset T shirt (one of three I've seen him in) which he obviously paid someone for, but nope he's not being grifted.

14 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

anti-vax/great reset T shirt (one of three I've seen him in)

Like they're his favourite band or something. :lol: You should play ignorant and be all "Oh you like The Great Reset? Name three of their albums"

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

I’m struggling to understand what happened there- a bloke is in his own car, which stuck, calls for help, and is surrounded by armed police. 
He says he’d rather not get out of his vehicle, thanks, and so they shoot him. 
At what point did he commit a crime here? 

I hear the cops say he’s got a knife, the armed cops,  who are surrounding the bloke, who doesn’t leave his car. 

So they shoot him dead. 

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m struggling to understand what happened there- a bloke is in his own car, which stuck, calls for help, and is surrounded by armed police. 
He says he’d rather not get out of his vehicle, thanks, and so they shoot him. 
At what point did he commit a crime here? 

I hear the cops say he’s got a knife, the armed cops,  who are surrounding the bloke, who doesn’t leave his car. 

So they shoot him dead. 

Which bit of "Only in America" didn't you get?  It is, of course, horrific, though.

This is utterly appalling and on a par with what happened with George Floyd. 

The dignity and common sense she’s showing when her world has been completely ripped apart is unreal.